DescriptionKnown as the White City for its architecture sculpted in sillar, Arequipa shines favored by a climate always sunny all year round and a blue sky that invite you to make your adventure sports such as canoeing in the Chili River.
- An exciting canoeing experience just 20 minutes from the center of Arequipa.
- El Chili, is a river with many rapids with level of difficulty up to grade IV, taking into account the international classification that goes from grade I (basic).
- Rafting (Included)
- Kayak (additional cost)
- Arequipa: Pick up from your respective hotel.
- Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado).
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
- Passengers are informed that , because it is a single mobility, the pick-up will have a flexibility of 10 minutes either before or after the indicated time.
Rafting on the Chili River
- Start: 2:00 pm.
- The pick up of passengers will be from the lodging and / or agency offices. We will move to our base of operations where the corresponding equipment will be delivered, to then go to the starting point located in the cave of the Virgen de Chapi, where they will be given the appropriate instructions.
- The descent in the river is for a stretch of 6 km that lasts between 45 minutes to 1 hour. In addition, the beautiful Chilina valley with an excellent view of our Misti and Chachani volcanoes, as well as the volcanic rock formations on the river sides, can be appreciated throughout the trip.
- At the end of the tour they will be offered a snack and photographs of the route will be shown, which the passenger can purchase optionally.
- End: 4:30 pm (hour approx).
- Tourist transport Arequipa / Chilina Valley (Chili River) / Arequipa.
- Professional boating instructor (bilingual Spanish-English).
- Professional rescue kayaker.
- Full personal equipment (wetsuit, waterproof jacket, life vests, helmet and neoprene shoes) - we have all sizes for women and men.
- Photography service.
- Additional features.
- Food, snacks and drinks.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- No experience is needed, just wanting to have a nice experience. The professional guides will know how to teach the necessary skills of this exciting adventure sport and in addition to this our team of guides is highly trained to perform rescues in case someone falls overboard.
- It is recommended to bring swimwear, towel and sunscreen.
- Daily departures confirmed from Monday to Sunday including holidays and business days.
- The total duration of the activity is 2:30 hrs. approximately. (The time of activity in the river is 45 minutes to 1 hour approximately.The remaining time is spent in the transfers Arequipa / Chilina Valley (Chili River) / Arequipa).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Full Day in Arequipa: Cultural + Adventure - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Rafting, Historical visits
Tour Arequipa - Countryside and City by Tourist Bus - Arequipa
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Guided visits, Historical visits
Full Day Arequipa - Colca Canyon - Puno - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Full Day Colca Canyon - Tititcaca Lake 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits