DescriptionThe most appropriate and peaceful place to rest surrounded by nature in a comfortable and safe environment.
- What's included in the camp area. Beaches on the banks of the river, parrilla area, bathrooms and dressing rooms, 24 hour security and parking.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Lunahuaná - Annex San Jerónimo km 33.4
Camping in Lunahuana
- Enjoy the most comfortable and quiet place to spend a few days surrounded by nature in a comfortable and safe environment.
He came back
- Return to Lima.
- Beach on the banks of the river.
- Grill area.
- Bathrooms and dressing rooms.
- Security 24 hours.
- Parking lot.
- Arrival at Lunahuaná / Return to Lima.
- Tents, sleeping bag.
- Field of high ropes.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Snacks and drinks.
- Traveler must bring: Tent, Sleeping bag, repellent, sunscreen, toiletries, charcoal, tables.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Larco Museum + Lunch + Pachacamac - Lima
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Citadel of Caral, Supe Valley and Rough - Lima
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Huaca Pucllana Tour + Historical Center - Lima
Activities: Museums, monuments, Guided visits, Historical visits
Archaeological Tour - Sacred Citadel of Pachacamac - Lima
Activities: Hike, trekking, Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits