S/. 69USD 17
24 hours before the trip
Minimum of Passengers
- An adventure full of history and nature just 20 minutes from Lima, for the whole family. Our Puerto Chalaco, during the Viceroyalty, had walls, Casonas and Palaces, until they were devastated by the earthquake and Tsunami of 1746, the most destructive in our history.
- After that, a unique Military Fortress was built in Peru: The Real Felipe.
- This tour has scenarios that cannot be missed and admired by the whole family (suitable for children, adults and seniors),
- Departures: From Tuesday to Saturday.
- 8:30 am. CC REAL PLAZA - Puerta 2 Civic Center (Exit Metroolitano Central Station).
- 9: 00 am. Av. Basadre crossing Av. Javier Prado - Side Hyundai Store (San Isidro).
- 9:20 am. Plaza San Miguel crossing Av. La Marina - Av. Universitaria (San Miguel).
- 9: 45 AM Arrival at the Callao Region and Home of the pedestrian route
- VISIT TO THE REAL FELIPE FORTRESS, symbol of Callao and all of Peru for being the only military construction of the viceregal era (it dates from the middle of the 18th century); Its purpose was to protect the port against attacks by pirates and corsairs from all over the world.
- We will continue to the Callao Monumental area where we will see the houses with their urban graffiti that enhance the view of the Chalacas houses, we will visit Gálvez Street, Matriz Church, Grau Square, Dársena Pier, Callao Lighthouse, Pueblo Canyon, among other attractions.
- PM ENTRY TO THE ABTAO SUBMARINE , an exciting entry through the BOW HATCH by a guide from the Peruvian Navy, in this military submersible we will know the TORPEDOS compartment, BOW BATTERIES compartments, CENTRAL POST, BATTERIES OF AFT, MACHINES AND ENGINES, galley, crew mess, bunks for other junior staff, gunsmith and infirmary.
- TRANSFER THROUGH THE NEIGHBORHOOD OF ITALIAN IMMIGRANTS. CHUCUITO of picturesque houses built since the 19th century, which gives way to the last district of Callao.
- Visit to LA PUNTA , the smallest district of Callao, where we will visit the Malecón Pardo overlooking the ISLANDS OF CALLAO and the COSTANERA.
- 02:00 PM LUNCH , in La Punta (meals from 20 soles such as ceviche, jellies, chicken, meats). FREE / cost not included).
- 02:30 TREKKING through the POZA LA ARENILLA DEL CALLAO WETLAND (refuge for hundreds of guano birds and migratory birds).
- Explanation of the place, view of the waterfront to Chorrillos and free time for photos or boat ride to Gilligan's Island.
- 03:30 pm RETURN TO LIMA in private mobility to your initial boarding point.
- End of our services.
- Compliance with biosafety protocols
- Roundtrip private mobility transfer
- Official MINCETUR Tourism Guide
- Route according to itinerary
- Visit to the Historic Callao
- View of Chucuito
- Walking / pedestrian route through the main church, lighthouse, squares, Cañon del Pueblo, Malecón de la Punta, Humedal la Arenilla
- Explanation of the Real Felipe Fortress and Torreón del Rey, Submarino Abtao.
- First aid kit
- Medical Pulse Oximeter
- Infrared Digital Thermometer
- Our Transportation will have Alcohol, Thermometer and Oximeter as indicated by MINSA, MTC and Mincetur
- View of the Callao Islands
- Feeding. (Lunches from 15 soles to +).
- Entrance ticket to Real Felipe (adults 12.00 / children 5.00 soles).
- Entrance to the Abtao Submarine (adults 15 soles / children 10 soles).
- Boat rides (incluida)
- Museums, monuments (incluida)
- Guided visits (incluida)
- MANDATORY: Wear a mask, face shield and personal alcohol
- Bring a printed and signed Affidavit - Covid Protocol. (format is given before departure).
- Our Transportation will have Alcohol, Thermometer and Oximeter as indicated by MINSA, MTC and MINCETUR
- Children over 5 years of age must occupy a seat and pay a fee
- Recommended: Mid-season and / or summer clothing for the day, swimwear, towel, sandals, slippers or comfortable shoes, Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, Camera (OPTIONAL).
- The departure time is exact with a maximum tolerance of 10 minutes.
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, it will be considered as DONE with no room for claims, postponements, or refunds.
- All people must carry their ID (adults and children)
Cancellation PolicyFREE cancellation as long as the guest cancel for 24 hours before the trip
S/. 69USD 17