- For a traveler to really say that he knows Cajamarca, he has to at least know about these tourist circuits.
- If not, it's how to go to Rome and not know the Roman Colosseum.
- This is how important and enjoyable it is to visit these beautiful places that the famous "Capital of the Peruvian Carnival" offers you.
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Thermalism (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- For each first tour of the day the passenger will be picked up from their accommodation.
- For the following tours, you should go to the Operator's offices in the city.
- Confirm the exact address with the same Operator, after your purchase.
Tours of Porcón and Otuzco
- In the morning: We pick you up from the airport or land terminal.
- 9:15 a.m. I pick up from your accommodation.
- 9:40 am. Porcon Tours: Huambocancha Stonemasons; In the Agrarian Cooperative "Atahualpa Jerusalén" we will be surrounded by 9,100 hectares of Pine. We will see looms, weavings, handicrafts, animals of the zoo and tasting of dairy products.
- 3:40 pm. Tours of Otuzco: Suspension Bridge, tombs of the second pre-Inca burial called the Ventanillas de Otuzco, Garden of Hydrangeas where we will appreciate the flora of Cajamarca; and a cheese factory, to see how it is made and taste the delicious products.
Tours of Namora and Collpa
- 9:15 a.m. I pick up from your accommodation.
- 9:40 am. Namora Tour: Alameda de los 14 Incas, Cuevas de Callapuma, rock formations "Los Sapitos", handcrafted guitar factory (only if it is open) and San Nicolás lagoon, where you can ride on totora rafts (not included) - Campestre Lunch ( It does not include).
- 3:40 pm. Tour Collpa: We visited the hacienda House, artificial lagoon, Chapel (winner of the Guinness Record) and called of cows by name.
- In Llacanora: female and male waterfalls (at the decision of the guide); and finally we went through the caves of Callacpuma and Baños del Inca (historical review of each of these places).
Tours of Baños del Inca and Cumbe Mayo
- 4:30 a.m. Tour Baños del Inca: We pick you up from your accommodation to visit "the third wonder of Peru" to take a refreshing bath with hot springs, we know the Inca well and enjoy a beautiful sunrise (lasts until about 7:00 am)
- 9:40 am. Cumbe May Tour: Bellavista viewpoint, we will cross through Layzón and the watershed; We will visit the forest of stones or Frailones, Main Sanctuary, tunnel, ceremonial altars, Piedra del Sacrificio and pre-Inca canal.
- In the afternoon: Transfer Out: Transfer to the terminal or airport.
- Trasfer In / Out: Transfers from the airport or land terminal to the hotel and vice versa.
- 3 picks from your accommodation for the first tours of the day.
- Official guide in Spanish (the Baños del Inca tour is accompanied by an Operator Driver Tour).
- Payment of tickets in all tourist circuits to visit.
- Transfers to all the tourist centers to visit.
- Bath in Thermal Well (in Tour Baños del Inca).
- First aid implement.
- Air or ground tickets from and / or to your city of origin.
- Alimentation and drinks.
- Souvenirs, gifts, personal purchases.
- Tips for service and / or attention.
- Tours can be done in Shared Service.
- Not applicable for National Holidays such as: Carnivals, Holy Week, National Holidays.
- It is recommended to carry out tours with a jacket, slippers or low shoes, sun block and umbrella. Special clothes for the Baños del Inca.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Cajamarca Classical - 3d / 2n - Cajamarca
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Cajamarca and His Legacy - 5d / 4n - Cajamarca
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Finca Agro-Ecoturistica Santa Fe - Cajamarca
Activities: Other drinks tasting, Flora, wildlife observation
Cajamarca a Lo Grande - 4d / 3n - Cajamarca
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Gastronomy
2d / 1n Cajamarca Traditional - Cajamarca
Activities: Thermalism, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
3d / 2n Traditional Cajamarca - Hotel 3 * - Cajamarca
Activities: Thermalism, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits