DescriptionCajamarca Natural and Magical Religious is a package that will allow you to discover new tourist circuits full of culture, history, adventure and nature.
- On the first day we will enjoy a tour to the Porcon Farm and the Former Hacienda La Colpa.
- For our second day we will meet Namora and Polloc.
- As if that were not enough, on the third day we will know the Cumbemayo and the Ventanillas de Otuzco.
- Museums, monuments (additional cost)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Cajamarca: Pick up at Airport or Terminal Terrestre.
- For tours: Pick up from the hotel.
TOURS FARM PORCON AND COLPA
- Pick up from airport or terrapuerto and installation at the hotel.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- 9.30 am Visit to Atahualpa Agrarian Cooperative Jerusalem or "Porcón Farm".
- We will visit Peru's largest pine forest, zoo, handicraft workshops, looms, dairy products and carpentry workshops.
- 12:30 am Welcome lunch.
- 3.30 pm We will enjoy an unforgettable circuit where we can appreciate the lagoon, the stables and the call of the cows by its name in the former hacienda "La Colpa".
- Then we visit the Gold and Silver Gold and Silver "Cite Koriwasi" Center and the walk to the 14 Inca Mall in Qhapaq Ñan (optional Trekking in Llacanora)
NAMORA AND POLLOC TOURS
- Breakfast at the Hotel.
- 8.00 am Visit to the Church of Polloc, made of mosaic art, found in the district of the Encañada.
- Then visit the picturesque district of Namora known as "the land of guitars", which has a very particular style led by the order of the Salesians.
- Then we will know the beautiful lagoon of San Nicolás, which shows wild birds and floating plants that are typical of this natural habitat.
- We will do a tour in their craft boats and (if season) we will participate in the artisanal fishing.
- 2:30 pm Visit to the guitars workshops and the Namorinos alfajores factory, the lytic formations of the toads and the cave paintings of Callacpuma.
- Return to Cajamarca.
- Dinner and overnight.
TOURS CUMBE MAYO AND OTUZCO
- Breakfast at the hotel
- 9.30 am We will visit the Mirador Bellavista, where we will observe the Valley of Cajamarca.
- Then visit and Trekking to Cumbemayo, where it shows a very capricious rock forest, aqueducts and ceremonial altars such as the sanctuary, the famous sacrificial stone and the caves or shelters.
- 3.30 pm Visit to the Ventanillas de Otuzco, a cemetery of the Pre-Inca period located in the valley of Otuzco.
- We continue with the Garden of Hydrangeas and end up visiting the Fund the Alps.
TOURS ARTESANAL THE CITY TOURS
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Tour of choice: Artisan Tour or City Tour.
- ARTESANAL TOURS: We will visit the handicrafts of the Huacha Heras family that differ in representing and manufacturing animal piggy banks. Then we will visit the family Lulaico Dilas who are characterized in representing and manufacturing glazed ceramics with colonial and Cajamarca designs. Then we will visit the family Julcamoro where we will participate in the manufacture of ceramics cajamarquina. Then we will visit the family Huaccha Ramírez who are characterized in representing and manufacturing the glazed ceramic decorative and with better finish. Finally, we ended up visiting the Cabrera family, which is characterized by Cajamarcan handicrafts and huacos replicas, exhibiting over 500 pieces in their museum.
- CITY TOUR: We will visit the Cathedral Church, San Francisco Church, Plaza de armas, Conjunto Monumental Belén (museums ex hospital of men and women, and church), Mirador Santa Apolonia, Room of the Rescue.
- End of services and transfer to the airport or terrapuerto.
- Meals: 4 breakfasts + 1 typical or Creole lunch + 1 dinner.
- Tickets + Mobility + Guide.
- Filming of the tour (from 6 passengers).
- Transfers in and out Airport or Terrapueto - Hotel.
- Souvenirs (gift).
- 3 nights accommodation.
- Additional walks.
- Purchase of handicrafts.
- Service is subject to change without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rain, huayco, overflow, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary can vary according to the operator, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
Hotel 3 star Hotel El Mirador del Inca o similares
- Located just 3 blocks from the Plaza de Armas, can carry out its activities with the security and confidence that it requires.
- The accommodation at the mentioned establishment is subject to room availability for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be accommodated in an establishment of similar category and service.
Cajamarca and His Legacy - 5d / 4n - Cajamarca
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Finca Agro-Ecoturistica Santa Fe - Cajamarca
Activities: Other drinks tasting, Flora, wildlife observation
3d/0n Traditions and Culture in Cajamarca (Only Tours) - Cajamarca
Activities: Boat Rides, Thermalism, Cultural visits
Cajamarca Classical - 3d / 2n - Cajamarca
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Cajamarca a Lo Grande - 4d / 3n - Cajamarca
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Gastronomy
3d / 2n Cajamarca Beauty in the North - Cajamarca
Activities: Thermalism, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits