- Cajamarca is surrounded by beautiful landscapes and warm people.
- Its gastronomy takes you to delight you with the most delicious typical regional dishes.
- We invite you to know the main places and tourist attractions of this beautiful city, full of tradition, history and culture.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Cajamarca: Reception in Terrestrial Terminal and transfer to accommodation.
- In the morning: We arrived in Cajamarca.
- Reception in Terrestrial Terminal and transfer to accommodation. Morning of acclimatization.
- 4:00 p.m. City Tour: Plaza de armas, San Francisco temple, Cathedral temple (Santa Catalina), rescue room, Bethlehem monumental complex (Bethlehem Church, Ex Hospital for men and women), archaeological and ethnographic museums and hill of Santa Apolonia.
- 8:30 a.m. Breakfast.
- 9:40 am. Cumbe May Tour: Stop at the "Bellavista" viewpoint, we will cross the watershed, stone forest, sanctuary, tunnel, frailons, ceremonial altars, sacrificial stone, megalithic channel.
- 3:40 pm. Tour Ventanillas De Otuzco: Hanging bridge of the Chonta River, Otuzco windows, visit the hydrangea garden and dairy factory of the "Los Alpes" farm to taste the delicious products.
- Return to Cajamarca.
Relaxing and landscaping tours
- 4:30 a.m. Tour Baños del Inca: We will enjoy the hot springs with many minerals useful to de-stress and that are also medicinal.
- 8:40 a.m. Namora Tour: Alameda de los 14 Incas, Callacpuma caves, visit to rock formations "Los Sapitos", trout hatchery, handcrafted guitar factory, San Nicolás lagoon, where you can walk in totora rafts (not included).
- Campestre Lunch (not included).
- Free afternoon and transfer to the terrestrial terminal.
- End of service
- Trasfer In / Out: Transfers from land terminal to the hotel and vice versa.
- 2 nights accommodation.
- 2 continental breakfasts.
- Official guide (the Baños del Inca tour is accompanied by an Operator Driver Tour).
- Payment of tickets in all tourist circuits to visit.
- Transfers to all the tourist centers to visit.
- City Tours - Pedestrian.
- Boat ride in Totora (Namora Tour).
- Bath in Thermal Well (Tour Baños del Inca).
- First aid equipment.
- Air or land tickets of your city of origin.
- Transfer in / out from Cajamarca Airport.
- Food and drinks not indicated.
- Souvenirs, gifts, personal purchases.
- Tips for service and / or attention.
- Not applicable for National Holidays as: Carnivals, Easter, National Holidays.
- It is recommended to carry out tours with a coat, slippers or low shoes, sun block and umbrella.
- Special clothes for the Baños del Inca.
- The client is responsible for the loss or theft of their personal items.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation due to weather issues and / or any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it is considered as "performed" with no option for claims or returns.
Hostal 3 star Hostal Cabildo o similares
- Comfortable, central environments, main care in cleaning, cable TV, WiFi, bathroom in each room and hot and cold water.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Cajamarca: Tradition and Culture - 3d / 2n (Solo Tours) - Cajamarca
Activities: Boat Rides, Thermalism, Cultural visits
Cajamarca and His Legacy - 5d / 4n - Cajamarca
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Finca Agro-Ecoturistica Santa Fe - Cajamarca
Activities: Other drinks tasting, Flora, wildlife observation
Cajamarca a Lo Grande - 4d / 3n - Cajamarca
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Gastronomy
Cajamarca Classical - 3d / 2n - Cajamarca
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Fiestas Patrias 2019 - Cajamarca Unforgettable 3d / 2n - Cajamarca
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Thermalism, Guided visits
Fiestas Patrias 2019 - Cajamarca Spectacular 4d / 3n - Cajamarca
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Thermalism, Historical visits