DescriptionThe Boca de Tigre waterfall is located 5 minutes from Puerto Victoria and 10 minutes from Santa Ana (Perené).
- It has 2 falls of regular height.
- You can have fun taking a dip in its crystal clear waters that reflect the rays of the sun forming beautiful rainbows.
- Dare to enjoy this beautiful replica of paradise in one of the most attractive areas of our Peru.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- La Merced: Plaza de Armas, in front of the Main Church.
- It can also be collected, prior coordination and according to availability of the operator, from the hotel where you are staying, provided it is within the Monumental area of La Merced and in low season.
Boca Tigre Tour (Full Day)
- Start: 8:45 am.
- Departure from La Merced.
- La Merced: Quimiri Bridge.
- Profile of the Native asleep.
- Mirador de Tinkuy - Union of the Chanchamayo and Paucartambo Rivers, where the Perené River originates.
- Santa Ana: Main Square and Mother Church.
- Boca Tigre Waterfall (30 minute trekking).
- Boat trip on the Perené River. (Optional, depending on time).
- Marankiary: Native community of Asánincas.
- Highland Coffee: Coffee and fruit processing plant (Optional, depending on time).
- Return to La Merced.
- End: 6:00 p.m.
- Tourist Mobility (Private Service and / or Pool).
- Driver - Tourist Guide (The driver of mobility, does the work of Tourism Guide).
- Bus ticket Lima - La Merced - Lima.
- Entrance to the Boca Tigre Waterfall
- Boat trip on the Perené River.
- Entrance to the Native Community of Asánincas.
- Alimentation and drinks.
- Personal expenses.
- Children up to 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- It also applies to Holidays (Easter, Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Exotic Chanchamayo - 2d / 1n - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Full Day Archeology + Central Selva - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Full Day - Thermal Baths of Llocllapampa - Junín
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Thermalism, Cultural visits
7d / 6n - Sierra and Majestic Central Jungle - Junín
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Full Day - Tunanmarca "Archaeological Capital of the Huancas" - Junín
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits