Description¡Bike for your ceviche! Start your journey from Kennedy Park following the old train way to Chorrillos with best pictures stops along Miraflores and Barranco. Today’s summit is Pope Cross, best panoramic view of Lima. Downhill you can observe the traditional harbour. There will be waiting for you a fisherman cook in his boat so you can eat ceviche the old fashioned way ¡Relax for a while and cool off before getting back on wheels!
- Bicycle (Included)
- Gastronomy (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Arequipa avenue 5031, Miraflores (SHOP 183): A host will be waiting atthe starting point of the tour. (Not included transportation)
- References of the place: Three blocks after José Pardo avenue.
BIKING TO THE FOOD BOAT
09h30 Meet with our local guide and your bike two blocks from Kennedy Park.
09h45 The route is following the old train path until Chorrillos. You’ll make the best stops to get familiar with Miraflores and Barranco.
11h15 Ascend the hill until Pope Cross. Enjoy the view.
12h15 Go down to the beach. Park your bike and explore the traditional harbour.
12h30 Embark y navigate on Lima’s bay.
13h00 Ceviche live cooking. Lunch with panoramic view.
13h30 Way back navigation. Disembark and get back on your bike.
15h00 You’ve arrived in Miraflores. End of the expedition.
- Local guide (español, inglés).
- Best quality bikes.
- Promenade through Miraflores, Barranco y Chorrillos.
- Harbour entry fee.
- Marine navigation.
- 8 ft. traditional boat.
- Seafood chef from the community.
- Authentic ceviche meal.
- A pisco sour.
- A soft drink.
- Mineral water*
*Bring your water flask
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Does not include pick up and return to hotel in touristic transportation. Ask in advance.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more people in the group). For private and/or specialized departures, consult.
- It is recommended to bring: Sunblock and a windbreaker.
- Departures are subject to force majeure as red tide and / or other weather phenomena that do not allow entry into the sea with all the necessary security.
- In the event that the Captaincy of Callao does not authorize boat trips, it will proceed to offer a "rain check" (postponement of date) or a change for another tourist experience of similar value.
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Refunds.