- Andean landscapes, archaeological sites, local culture and charming villages;
everything and more in this tour to pedal through Moray, Maras and the Urubamba.
- Get on the bike and get to know Moray, platforms in concentric rings where our great Incas experienced the crops at different heights.
- Drive downhill and be surprised by the spectacular view of Maras, with 3,000 salt wells on the hillside.
- Follow the road to the west and visit Pichingoto, Quechua community whose houses have facades made of adobe but whose interior is carved on the mountain.
- Live this non-traditional circuit with the best KONA aluminum bike and all the safety equipment.
- Bicycle (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up from your respective hotel.
- Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado).
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Biking Moray, Maras and Urubamba
- Between 8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. Pick up at your hotel.
- 8:30 am Departure to Maras - Moray to start the tour.
- The beauty of the Andean landscape will be appreciated all the way to the Archaeological Center of Moray.
- From Moray begins the descent to the district of Maras where you have a privileged view of the Sacred Valley of the Incas, surrounded by the impressive mountains and snow.
- Afterwards, we will visit the old salt mines of Maras to finally enjoy the last section: Pichingoto - Urubamba.
- Return time: 6:00 pm
- Transfer from your hotel
- Private transportation Cusco-Chincheros
- Private transportation Urubamba-Cusco
- Box Lunch
- Official bilingual tourism guide (Spanish / English)
- KONA aluminum bicycle with double suspension
- Body armor, gloves and helmet
- General Tourist Ticket.
- Ticket to Salt Mines (S / .5.00).
- Meals and / or snacks and / or drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs, purchases / personal expenses.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Any other service and / or attention not specified.
- Service does NOT apply for Easter Season. For those dates, the rate increases by 10% versus the published rate.
- It is recommended to bring: Passport or Dni, rain poncho, sunglasses and sunscreen, sportswear (windbreaker), sunscreen and sunglasses; load the belongings in a small backpack.
- Children from 10 years old are accepted in this service.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- Information about the route: Location: 40 km. NE Cusco. / Altitude: 3400-2800 masl / Smooth, flat ascent and technical descents.
Machu Picchu Magic 6 Days (Humantay Lagoon - Maras & Moray) - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
A Rainbow Converted into a Mountain - Cusco
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Machu Picchu Magic - 6d / 5n (Q´Eswachaka & Mountain Colors) - Cusco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Traditional Cusco - 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Tour Q'Eswachaca - Private Service - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Full Day Machu Picchu Experience - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits