DescriptionIf you are interested in the history and culture of the beautiful city of Lima and want to visit its most symbolic and representative sites, this tour is made for you.
- The tour begins in the heart of Miraflores in the morning.
- We will visit the Plaza de Armas, the Changing of the Guard, some museums such as Casa Aliaga, MALI and the San Francisco church and its catacombs.
- A traditional Peruvian meal in a restaurant in the center of Lima and at the end, you can take a leisurely stroll along the Malecón de Miraflores.
- Bicycle (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Miraflores - Lima: Operator Offices.
- Confirm the exact address after your purchase.
Down Town Lima (Bike Tour)
- Start: 9:30 a.m.
- This tour gives you the possibility to visit the main square, some museums, the Cathedral, the catacombs of San Francisco, the art museum of Lima (MALI), and the Casa Aliaga.
- In addition, you will have a lunch in the Historical Center of Lima, where you can enjoy a typical pisco bitter cocktail which makes it even more enjoyable.
- Finally, a walk along the boardwalk.
- Route: Larco> Kennedy Park (10min)> Arequipa Avenue (45 min)> Visit of the Lima Art Museum (30 min)> San Martín Square (20 min)> Plaza de armas (30 min)> Lunch at the restaurant " Tanta ", consisting of a main dish, drink and dessert (35 min)> Casa Aliaga (45 min)> Visit of the San Francisco church and the catacombs (50 min)> Av. Salaverry (45 min)> Malecón of San Isidro (25 min)> Malecón de Miraflores (25 min)> Larco.
- End: 3:30 pm.
- Local bilingual professional guide (Spanish / English).
- Water bottle.
- Cereal bar.
- Hotel (Pick up and drop off).
- Other departure times: After consultation.
- Guide in Spanish or English. Consult for other languages.
- Consult for groups over 9 people.
- Service applies for children from 13 years old.
- If there are children under that age in the group, see if it is feasible to include them.
- On Sunday departures, the service start and end time may vary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
Archaeological Tour - Sacred Citadel of Pachacamac - Lima
Activities: Hike, trekking, Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits
Visit to the Gold Museum in Lima - Lima
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Museums, monuments, Guided visits
Full Day Cultural Route in Caral - Lima
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Flavors & Tradition: Walking City Tour with food tasting - Lima
Activities: Other drinks tasting, Gastronomy, Guided visits