DescriptionMake the most of your day by renting a bike and walking through (almost) all the attractions of the city.
- The Huaca Pucllana, the Olivar Forest in San Isidro, the Larco Museum in Pueblo Libre.
- Take advantage of knowing the house where the liberators San Martin and Bolivar lived.
- Follow the route that will take you to the Historical Center of Lima, the Plaza Mayor, the Cathedral, the colonial mansions and their original balconies of 300 years old.
- Pedal to El Malecón de Miraflores and enjoy a spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean until you reach the bohemian neighborhood of Barranco.
- Bicycle (Included)
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Miraflores - Lima: Operator Offices.
- Confirm the exact address, after your purchase.
Bike Rental in Miraflores Full Day
- Start: 9:30 a.m.
- The walk starts at our place, very close to Kennedy Park in Miraflores.
- With your rent you can go to Bosque El Olivar in San Isidro, walk through El Malecón de Miraflores, get to Barranco, and even explore other districts according to your needs and tastes.
- In our local we will give you maps and routes so that you will pass happy and safe.
- End: 6:30 pm.
- Security lock.
- Water bottle.
- Map of routes.
- Permanent assistance (via whatsapp or cellular).
- Accident insurance or damages to third parties.
- Other drinks, food or snacks.
- Tips for service.
- It is a self-tour where you yourself travel through the city at your own pace knowing the attractions.
- It is Without a Guide that accompanies them. Only for over 18 years.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Pachacamac- Tourism in Cuatrimoto by Valle y Lomas - Lima
Activities: ATV, Routes in other vehicles, Guided visits