- Wake up at dawn and start this great adventure with us knowing the charms of the sea in Paracas.
- Learn about the biodiversity of species that inhabit Paracas such as the friendly Humboldt Penguins and playful sea lions.
- Bird watching (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Paracas: Tourist Marina of Paracas.
Tour to the Ballestas Islands
- 7:30 am Meeting time.
- 8:00 am Walk to the Ballestas Islands.
- We embarked on the sliders from the Tourist Marina of Paracas (meeting point).
- Our first stop is the geoglyph called "El Candelabro" where our guide will explain about it and they will be able to take pictures.
- Then we continue our tour to the Ballestas Islands, where we can see Humboldt Penguins, Sea Lions, various guano birds and the rock formations formed by the erosion of wind and sea.
- The tour is bordering all the Islands, it does not get off the skimmer because it is a protected reserve.
- 10:00 am End of the Tour.
- Ballestas Islands Tour + Paracas Candelabra
- Lifejackets + insurance per passenger.
- Walk and tour in modern tourist slipper.
- Bilingual Tourism Guide (Spanish / English).
- Tax rate SERNANP - Islas Ballestas + Pier: S / 16 per person.
- Food and drink.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- It does NOT apply for holidays.
- CHILDREN: Children from 0 to 3 years old do not pay, as long as they do not occupy a seat. From 4 years old, they pay full rate.
- It is recommended: Take sunscreen, cap or hat, sunglasses, light jacket and lots of water.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Ballestas Islands - Caravedo - Huacachina - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Wine tasting, Boat Rides