The Ballestas Islands located in Paracas, are some of the 77 protected natural areas that exist in Peru, are part of the "National Reserve of Islands, Islets and Guaneras Points".
- The Paracas National Reserve (RNP) is one of the Natural Protected Areas (ANP), which protects representative samples of our marine-coastal ecosystems.
- Its importance lies in the fact that it protects a great biological diversity indispensable for the maintenance of diverse biological cycles that guarantee the conservation of the species, as well as generates economic income to thousands of inhabitants.
- Likewise, it protects in its interior several archaeological remains of the Paracas culture based in large part of this important reserve.
- The distillery "Caravedo" today has achieved the perfect harmony between the highest standards of quality, environmental care and techniques of yesteryear to produce the best pisco ever created. Learn all the history of the oldest distillery in America in a personalized visit.
- Wine tasting (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (additional cost)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Pick up from hotel in Miraflores and San Isidro.
- 4:00 a.m. Pick up from hotel in Miraflores and San Isidro.
- 8:00 am. Arrival at the Paracas Tourist Pier - Marina Turística.
- We will embark on sliders to head towards the Ballestas Islands, where we will observe the Biodiversity of Birds, Sea Lions, Humbolt penguins (Duration 2:30 hrs. Approx.).
- 11:00 am Arrival at the Paracas National Reserve (Includes entrance) Includes a guided tour through the entire Paracas National Reserve, the interesting thing about visiting the Reserve is the great diversity of beaches that are within it, the most beautiful beaches in the South, such as the Coal Mine beach, Red beach (the only beach with red sand on the entire Peruvian coast), La Catedral beach and Yumaque beach (crescent-shaped, here we found the remains of a Humbolt penguin over 1.50 meters high).
- We have the viewpoint of the Itsmo Peninsula, it is almost a general view of Playa Lagunilla, El Raspón beach and La Mina beach. It is the only place in Peru where the sea is observed on both sides.
- 1:30 pm Lunch in the Paracas district.
- 3:30 pm. Arrival at Caravedo Distillery (includes admission).
- Experience designed for our visitors. It includes a guided tour of the oldest operating distillery in America established in 1684 (circular winery that offers an impressive view of the vineyards and facilities, huarango press and distillation faults). The tour will be by fermentation tanks, German stills and resting tanks. / Includes the tasting of 2 piscos international gold medal + Surprise.
- 5: 00 pm. Departure to Lima.
- 10: 00 pm. Arrival at hotel - Lima.
- Guided in Spanish and English.
- >> Note: During point-to-point transportation, attention is only in Spanish.
- Round trip mobility from Lima
- Visit to the Paracas Tourist Marina.
- Entrance ticket, slide ride to visit the Ballestas Islands.
- Entrance ticket Paracas National Reserve.
- Entrance ticket to Caravedo Distillery.
- 1 lunch
- Cost of tourist fees and taxes.
- Snacks and / or drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except entrance fees, if applicable). They share a seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years, they pay full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour and / or vary the itinerary at its discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns
New Year 2020 - 2d / 1n - Adrenaline in Paracas from Lima - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Sandboarding
Ballestas Islands - Caravedo - Huacachina - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Wine tasting, Boat Rides
City Tour Ica + Vitivinícola (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Wine tasting, Cultural visits, Guided visits
New Year 2020 - 2d / 1n - Camping in Playa la Mina from Lima - Ica
Activities: Water activities, Buggies, off road, Wine tasting