- The city of Ayacucho is known as the "City of Churches".
- Know its colonial houses and temples.
- Its different artisanal lines such as: Ceramics, Retablos, Stone carvings from Huamanga, weavings in looms.
- Also its traditions, history and customs, etc.
- Museums, monuments (additional cost)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Ayacucho: Offices of the operator.
- Confirm the exact address after your purchase.
CITY TOUR HUAMANGA COLONIAL
- We will visit Plaza Mayor, Colonial Casonas: Castilla y Zamora, Boza y Solís, Velarde Álvarez, Cathedral.
- Hipolito Unanue Archaeological Museum of the INC, Santa Ana Artisanal Quarter.
- Tissue workshops and stone carvings of Huamanga.
- Temple: Santa Teresa, Acuchimay tourist lookout.
- Colonial City Tour.
- Tourist mobility.
- Official tourism guide (in Spanish).
- Entrance tickets.
- Personalized attention
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Other services not specified.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- We recommend to bring: Light clothes and coat, Cap or hat, Sunglasses, Sun block, Mineral water.
- Service is provided in Shared Tour.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Full Day - Wari + Quinua + Pampa de Ayacucho + City Tour - Ayacucho
Activities: Guided visits, Historical visits
Turquoise waters of Millpu - Ayacucho
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Ayacucho Classic - 3d / 2n - Ayacucho
Activities: Museums, monuments, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits