- Live and make the most of your stay in Ayacucho for 5 days and 4 nights by visiting City Tours, Aguas Turquesas Millpu, Huanta and Pikimachay, Vilcashuaman and Intihutana, Wari and Pampa de Quinua.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Ayacucho: Pick up at Airport / Terrestrial Terminal.
City Tour Ayacucho
- 6:45 am. Reception at the Airport / Terrestrial Terminal and transfer to the Hotel
- 8:00 am. Breakfast offered by the Hotel.
- Acclimatization Morning.
- Afternoon: City Tour Ayacucho.
- 3:30 pm. The tour includes the visit of 1 Museum (Hipolito Unanue, of Memory or Juaquin Lopez Antay), Monastery of Santa Teresa of the Discalced Carmelites, Artisan workshop, Barrio de Santa Ana, Viewpoint of Cerro Acuchimay to see a panoramic view of the city , the Cathedral and some colonial mansions; Castilla y Zamora, Boza y Solís, Velarde Álvarez.
- 7:00 p.m. End of the Tour
Tours Aguas Turquesas Millpu
- 7:30 am. Breakfast offered by the Hotel.
- 8:00 am. Visit to the Turquoise Waters of Huancaraylla, where we will enjoy the natural pools that are found along the canyon.
- Finally we will arrive at the Millpu waterfalls.
- 2:45 pm. Campestre lunch in Millpu. Fried trout
- 4:00 p.m. Return to Ayacucho
- 7:30 pm. End of the Tour
Tours to Huanta and Pikimachay
- 8:00 am. Continental breakfast in the hotel.
- 9:30 a.m. On the way to the province of Huanta, approximately 30 minutes walk to the Pikimachay cave (15,000 ac), Puente Colonial de Ayahuarcuna, an explanation of the history of the bridge, the natural viewpoint of the green cross, the city of Huanta known as "La Bella" Esmeralda de los Andes ", We will visit the Plaza Mayor, the main church of Huanta. Bishop of Piedra, Apiculture centers to taste honey and its varieties, Algarrobina and typical drinks based on net fruits of the region, coca liqueur, lucuma liquor with milk, lemon with milk, liquor of tuna and many more.
- 5:00 pm. Finish the tour.
Tour to Vilcashuaman and Intihuatana
- 7:00 am. Breakfast offered by the Hotel.
- 8:00 am. Departure to our first stop, the Puyas de Raymondi, then to the Archaeological Complex of Intihuatana (Laguna de Pumaccocha, Baño del Inca).
- Finally we will arrive to Vilcashuaman (Temple of the Sun and the Moon, Ushno, Plaza de Pachacutec, Portada del Sol), which are archaeological sites of the Incas.
- 4:30 pm. Return to Ayacucho.
- 8:00 pm. End of the Tour
Tours to Wari and Pampa de Quinua (Check Out 12:00 pm)
- 8:00 am Breakfast offered by the Hotel.
- 9:30 am Visit to the Archaeological Complex of Wari, Visit to the workshops of artisans in the town of Quinua.
- Finally to the Historical Sanctuary of the Pampa de Ayacucho.
- 3:00 pm End of the Tour.
- 3:30 pm Transfer to the Airport / Terrestrial Terminal.
- End of service
- Transfer Airport / Terrestrial Terminal - Hotel - Airport / Terrestrial Terminal.
- 4 Hotel Nights.
- 4 Continental Breakfasts.
- City Tour Ayacucho, Aguas Turquesas / Huancaraylla, Huanta, Pikimachay, Vilcashuaman, Intihuatana and Wari / Quinua.
- 1 picnic lunch in Huancaraylla (fried trout w / potato and salad).
- Official guides in Spanish.
- Entrances to the places to visit.
- Photos on all visits that will be uploaded on Fan Page (Optional).
- Permanent assistance
- First aid kit.
- Feeding not detailed.
- Horse ride
- Snacks / Additional drinks.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- All tours of the itinerary are in Shared Service.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Recommended for the trip: Light clothes for the day and warm clothes for the night, hiking trekking shoes, sun block and hat.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Hotel 2 star Hotel Yañez INN o similares.
- Hotel is located 3 blocks from the main square in the center of the city, the rooms have private bathroom, hot water, cable TV, wifi.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Cultural Ayacucho 3d / 2n - Experiential - Ayacucho
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Museums, monuments, Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Other drinks tasting
Millpu-Turquoise Water-Huancaraylla - Ayacucho
Activities: Guided visits, Historical visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Tour to Wari and Pampa de Ayacucho in Quinua - Ayacucho
Activities: Guided visits, Historical visits, Cultural visits, Archaeological visits
Ayacucho Classic - 3d / 2n - Ayacucho
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits
Landscape Ayacucho 4d / 3n - Ecotourism - Ayacucho
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Thermalism
Ayacucho the Colonial City - Ayacucho
Activities: Guided visits, Historical visits, Cultural visits, Museums, monuments
Charms of the Vraem Ayacucho - Ayacucho
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Museums, monuments, Bird watching