DescriptionAyacucho is a celebration and culture. Visit its colonial houses and churches, let this beautiful city catch you
- Enjoy a wonderful tour of colonial Huamanga, where you can see: The Cathedral, Monastery of Santa Teresa de los Carmelitas Descalzas, as well as the Hipolito Unanue museum and the Cerro Acuchimay lookout.
- Learn about Wari, the capital of the first Andean Empire, learn its history and observe its legacies in the site museum.
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Ayacucho: Pick up Hotel or Terrestrial Terminal.
- According to your arrival time: Transfer from the Airport to the Hotel.
- Free morning and acclimatization.
- 3:00 pm. We will visit colonial Huamanga; The Cathedral, Monastery of Santa Teresa de las Carmelitas barefoot, Casona Boza y Solís, Casona Cristóbal Castilla y Zamora, Casona Cultural center San Cristóbal.
- Visit to the traditional oven of the chaplas.
- Hipólito Unanue Museums.
- Artisan Workshop Barrio de Santa Ana.
- Acuchimay Hill viewpoint.
WARI QUINUA PAMPA DE AYACUCHO
- 9:30 am Departure to Wari, to the capital of the First Andean Empire (Pre-Inca culture).
- We will visit the Site Museum, the Templo Mayor, Barrio de Monjachayuq and Cheqowasi.
- Then we will visit the town of Quinua, which is characterized by being clearly Alfarero, one kilometer from the town is the Historic Sanctuary of the Pampa de Ayacucho, where the battle of Ayacucho for the independence of Peru and America was carried out.
- At coordinated time: Transportation from the hotel to the airport or land terminal.
- End of our services.
- Transfer Airport - Hotel - Airport (or Terrestrial Terminal).
- 2 Continental breakfasts.
- 2 nights accommodation.
- 1 Typical lunch
- Guided tour (in Spanish).
- >> Report / See if you want guidance in other languages.
- Tourist transport.
- Tourist tickets
- Air / land tickets from / to the city of origin.
- Feeding not mentioned.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- CHILDREN: From 0 - 4 years old, they do not pay. From 5 years old, they pay full rate.
- Applies for the whole year, less Holy Week.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Hotel 3 star Hotel Santa Maria o similares
- These hotels offer accommodation and WiFi in their facilities. Its rooms have cable TV and private bathroom. Some even have a view of the city. They have 24 hour reception and room service.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Full Day - Vilcashuaman Inca City - Ayacucho
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Ayacucho the Colonial City - Ayacucho
Activities: Museums, monuments, Guided visits, Historical visits
Full Day - Wari - Quinua - Pampa de Ayacucho - Ayacucho
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits