- Discover and enjoy the majestic landscapes of Ayacucho and its charms.
- Travel, know, enjoy and live with the most colorful landscapes of our Andean highlands.
- Tradition, Culture, Art and History are mixed in this unforgettable trip.
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Ayacucho: Reception in Airport / Terrestrial Terminal and transfer to the hotel.
COMBINED EXCURSION WARI - QUINUA - LA PAMPA DE AYACUCHO
- Start: 9:30 a.m.
- On this tour we will visit the Archaeological Complex of Wari, capital of the First Andean Empire.
- Here we will appreciate the remains of the city as: Tombs, Galleries, Streets, the Templo Mayor and the site museum.
- We continue to the town of Quinua where the greatest exponents of pottery are found. Visitors can see how artisans mold their ceramics in their workshops.
- Finally we will arrive at the Sanctuary of the Pampa de Ayacucho where everything about the battle of Ayacucho will be explained and you will be able to appreciate the imposing monument of 44 m. Tall.
- You can also taste the typical foods of the region such as: The guinea pig, spicy puca, fried trout and pork rinds (Free on behalf of the traveler).
- End: 3:30 pm.
THE HIDDEN JEWEL OF AYACUCHO CIRCAMARCA - AGUA TURQUESA
- Start: 8:00 a.m.
- Circamarca, is a hidden wonder in the corners of Ayacucho. It is located in the District of Huancaraylla, the Province of Víctor Fajardo.
- The trip is by asphalted way to the crystalline waters where we will enjoy small waterfalls, at an average of 2 hours aprox. to be able to appreciate the pocitas from the top to the eye of the water known as "Millpu".
- Later we can give ourselves a bath of purification in its crystalline waters.
- After the visit, return to the city of Ayacucho.
- End of service
- 1 night accommodation.
- 1 breakfast
- Transfers IN / OUT (Airport / Terminal Terrestre - Hotel).
- Tours Wari-Quinua-Pampa de Ayacucho + Circamarca.
- Tourist mobility.
- Official guide of tourism in Spanish.
- Entrance ticket
- Personalized attention
- Food not mentioned: 1 Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Other services not specified.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- We recommend to bring: Light clothes and coat, Cap or hat, Sunglasses, Sun block, Mineral water.
- Service is provided in Shared Tour.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Hostal 2 star Yañez Inn o similares
- The Yañez Inn hostel offers business spaces specifically designed for the business man and woman.
- All rooms have high-speed wireless Internet. In addition to having a Business Center that includes services: Internet, Computers, Printer, fax, photocopy.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Full Day - Traditional Ayacucho - Ayacucho
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Full Day Wari Quinua Pampa de Ayacucho + City Tour - Ayacucho
Activities: Purchase of handicrafts, Gastronomy
Full Day - Wari + Quinua + Pampa de Ayacucho + City Tour - Ayacucho
Activities: Guided visits, Historical visits