- Ayacucho has in these unforgettable places the unique nature in our region, especially for people who like to take pictures.
- >> IMPORTANT: The Turquoise Waters of Millpu are visited from April to November , since in the rainy season it is not visited. Between December and March they are visited as an alternative, instead of this attraction: Cangallo or Vilcashuaman.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Ayacucho: Reception at the Airport or Terrestrial Terminal.
CITY TOUR HUAMANGA COLONIAL
- A coordinated time (according to your arrival time) - Reception in Airport or Terrestrial Terminal.
- Transfer and installation in hotel.
- In the afternoon we will visit Huamanga Colonial.
- Temples such as: Cathedral, Monastery of Santa Teresa de las Carmelitas Descalzas.
- Colonial halls such as: Casona Boza y Solís, Casona Cristóbal Castilla y Zamora, Casona San Cristóbal Cultural Center.
- Museums: Hipolito Unanue, Craft Workshop Barrio de Santa Ana and Cerro Acuchimay Viewpoint.
HUANCARAYLLA - AGUAS TURQUESAS DE MILLPU
- 8:00 AM Visit the hidden jewel of Ayacucho, the natural wonder of the turquoise and crystalline waters. Waterfalls are also visited.
- On the tour we expect a walk of approximately 1 hour, to appreciate the little pools from the top and we will also reach the eye of the water known as "Millpu", then stay at the viewpoint, suitable place to take spectacular pictures and enjoy of this incomparable nature.
- During the trip we will observe the flora and fauna of the area, in addition to knowing different places during the tour.
- This attraction is located at 3,537 masl
- >> IMPORTANT: This attraction is visited from April to November , since in the rainy season it is not visited.
- >> IMPORTANT: Access to bathe or swim in natural pools is prohibited due to protection and conservation of the ecosystem. You can take photos from outside and enjoy panoramic views of the area.
In the Rainy Season (usually from December to March ), the following alternative tours are offered on this day :
ECO ADVENTURE CANGAL (FULL DAY)
- 8:00 am. Excursion to the area of the great legendary "Morochucos", 100 km from Huamanga, "The Cascade Route".
- Here we expect a walk of 2 hours approx. to visit Puma Paqcha, Batán and then we will pass through a tunnel to enter the third Qorimaqma waterfall.
- Then we will visit the town of Wawapuquio, where a gasified pool awaits us (according to the inhabitants it is medicinal). We will stay 1 hour approx. to give us a refreshing bath.
- Finally, the city of Cangallo, where we can observe the monument in the main square of the 3 most representative heroes of Ayacucho: Marshal Andrés Avelino Cáceres, María Parado de Bellido and Basilio Auqui.
- This attraction is located at 2,577 masl
PUYAS DE RAYMONDI PUMACOCHA VILCASHUAMAN (FULL DAY)
- 8:00 am. Excursion to the Archaeological City of Vilcashuamán, 115 km. from Huamanga, known as "Sacred Falcon".
- On the tour we will make a stop in the Manallasaq community to appreciate the mini stands of the Puyas de Raymondi.
- The Intihuatana Archaeological Complex is a place where we can find one of the most beautiful Inca architectural legacies. On the site we can observe the presence of a Puma-shaped lagoon, along with several stone constructions, among which are: The Torreón del Inca, the Solar Clock or Intiwatana, the Baths of the Inca and the Palace of Accllawasi.
- Our final stop is the Citadel of Vilcashuamán, where the Pachacútec Square, the Temple of the Moon and Sun, the Pyramid of the Inca ("Ushno") and also the Stone of the Vaticinio awaits us.
- This attraction is located at 3,490 masl
WARI QUINUA AND PAMPA DE AYACUCHO
- Departure to Wari, to the "Capital of the First Andean Empire" (Pre-Inca culture): Site Museum, Templo Mayor, Barrio de Monjachayuq and Cheqowasi.
- Then we will visit the town of Quinua, which is characterized by being clearly a potter.
- At 1 Km. From the town is the Historical Sanctuary of the Pampa de Ayacucho, where the Battle of Ayacucho was held for the independence of Peru and America.
- Return to Ayacucho. Transfer to the hotel.
- Transfer to the Airport or Terrestrial Terminal.
- End of service
- Transfers Airport or Terminal - Hotel - Airport or Terminal.
- 2 Nights of Accommodation.
- Food: 2 continental breakfasts + 1 typical lunch.
- City Tour Huamanga Colonial.
- Tour Huancaraylla Turquoise Waters.
- Wari Quinua Tour Pampa de Ayacucho.
- Official tourist guide.
- Tourist transport
- Income ticket
- Air or Land Passages to or from Ayacucho.
- Personal expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- IMPORTANT: Access to bathe or swim in the natural pools of Millpu, is prohibited due to issues of protection and conservation of the ecosystem. You can take photos from outside and enjoy panoramic views of the area.
- CHILDREN: From 0 - 4 years, do not pay. From 5 to 10 years old, they pay less than 10% of the adult rate.
- We also offer the canes for the passengers who want to tour the turquoise.
- It also applies for the whole year and Holidays (only Easter does not apply).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- The Operator may modify the order of the tour route whenever he considers it strictly necessary for safety or improve the success of the service without removing any service unless the passenger's weather or security conditions do not allow it.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it, unless the passenger's weather or safety conditions do not allow it. In that case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Hotel 3 star Santa Rosa o similares
- The Santa Rosa Hotel is 2 km from Alfredo Mendivil Duarte Airport and 1/2 block and a half from the main square is a super central hotel. It has 24-hour reception.
- The Hotel offers accommodation with free WiFi, restaurant and hot water 24 hours Tv Cable and garage.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Ayacucho: Live the Best Moments - Ayacucho
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Ayacuchano Soy - 2d / 1n - Experiential - Ayacucho
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Other drinks tasting
Landscape Ayacucho 4d / 3n - Ecotourism - Ayacucho
Activities: Hike, trekking, Horseback rides, Thermalism
Turquoise waters of Millpu - Ayacucho
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits