- Ayacucho has in these unforgettable places the unique nature of our region, especially for people who like to take photographs.
- This tour is visited from the month of April to November, since in the rainy season it is not visited.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Ayacucho: Reception in Airport or Terrestrial Terminal.
CITY TOUR HUAMANGA COLONIAL
- A coordinated time (according to your arrival time) - Reception in Airport or Terrestrial Terminal.
- Transfer and installation in hotel.
- In the afternoon we will visit Huamanga Colonial.
- Temples such as: Cathedral, Monastery of Santa Teresa de las Carmelitas Descalzas.
- Colonial halls such as: Casona Boza y Solís, Casona Cristóbal Castilla y Zamora, Casona San Cristóbal Cultural Center.
- Museums: Hipolito Unanue, Craft Workshop Barrio de Santa Ana and Cerro Acuchimay Viewpoint.
HUANCARAYLLA - AGUAS TURQUESAS DE MILLPU
- 08:00 AM . Visit to the hidden jewel of Ayacucho, the natural wonder of the turquoise and crystalline waters, we also visit waterfalls on the way we expect a walk of about 1 hour, to be able to appreciate the little places from the top and we will also reach the eye of the water known as Millpu, to later stay in the viewpoint, the right place to take spectacular photographs and enjoy this incomparable nature, during the journey we will observe the flora and fauna of the area, as well as knowing different places during the tour. It is located at a height of 3537 meters above sea level.
WARI QUINUA AND PAMPA DE AYACUCHO
- Departure to Wari, to the "Capital of the First Andean Empire" (Pre-Inca culture): Site Museum, Templo Mayor, Barrio de Monjachayuq and Cheqowasi.
- Then we will visit the town of Quinua, which is characterized by being clearly a potter.
- At 1 Km. From the town is the Historical Sanctuary of the Pampa de Ayacucho, where the Battle of Ayacucho was held for the independence of Peru and America.
- Return to Ayacucho. Transfer to the hotel.
- Transfer to the Airport or Terrestrial Terminal.
- End of service
- Transfers Airport or Terminal - Hotel - Airport or Terminal.
- 2 Nights of Accommodation.
- Food: 2 continental breakfasts + 1 typical lunch.
- City Tour Huamanga Colonial.
- Tour Huancaraylla Turquoise Waters.
- Wari Quinua Tour Pampa de Ayacucho.
- Official tourist guide.
- Tourist transport
- Income ticket
- Air or Land Passages to or from Ayacucho.
- Personal expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- CHILDREN: From 0 - 4 years old, they do not pay. From 5 to 10 years, they pay less than 10% of the adult rate.
- We also offer canes for passengers who want turquoise for the tour.
- Also applies for the whole year and holidays (only holy week is not applicable).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- The Operator may modify the order of the tour itinerary whenever it considers it strictly necessary for safety or improve the success of the service without removing any service unless the meteorological or safety conditions of the passenger do not allow it
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it. Unless the weather or security conditions of the passenger does not allow it.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hotel 3 star Santa Rosa o similares
- The Santa Rosa Hotel is 2 km from Alfredo Mendivil Duarte Airport and 1/2 block and a half from the main square is a super central hotel. It has 24-hour reception.
- The Hotel offers accommodation with free WiFi, restaurant and hot water 24 hours Tv Cable and garage.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Ayacucho the Colonial City - Ayacucho
Activities: Museums, monuments, Guided visits, Historical visits
Full Day - Wari - Quinua - Pampa de Ayacucho - Ayacucho
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Route of Archeology, History and Culture Ayacuchana - Ayacucho
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Ayacucho Classic - 3d / 2n - Ayacucho
Activities: Museums, monuments, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits