S/. 690USD 192
Ayacucho Especial - 4d / 3n
4 days and 3 nights
96 hours antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
Ayacucho Especial - 4d / 3n
Knowing Ayacucho, is one of the tourist experiences that you CAN NOT miss. If you do it in these National Holidays, it will be simply unforgettable.
- On the first day, we will tour the city, knowing the most attractive points.
- On the second day we will even reach the historic Pampa de Ayacucho.
- We will visit a forest of Puyas de Raymondi and we will arrive to Vilcashuaman.
- Ayacucho: Reception in Airport or Terrestrial Terminal.
COLONIAL CITY TOUR
- At coordinated time: Reception at Airport or Terrestrial Terminal.
- Transfer to the hotel. Installation.
- 3:00 pm - City Tour.
- The tour includes the visit of the Hipolito Unanue Museum, the Santa Teresa Monastery of the Discalced Carmelites, the Santa Ana Neighborhood Craft Workshop.
- We will also go to the Mirador del Cerro Acuchimay to see a panoramic view of the city, the Cathedral and some colonial mansions.
- Castilla y Zamora, Boza y Solís, Velarde Álvarez and the Cathedral.
- Finally, visit the traditional oven of the chaplas.
WARI - QUINUA - PAMPA DE AYACUCHO
- 9:30 am - To the Wari Archaeological Complex, "Capital of the First Andean Empire", where we enter the Site Museum, Templo Mayor, Vegachayoq Moqo, Funeral Cameras and Ceremonial Table.
- After we moved to the traditional village of Quinua, here the inhabitants perform a real work of art based on clay.
- We will observe the ceramics and the House of Capitulation in the town of Quinua.
- At 1 km more, we arrived at the Historical Sanctuary of the Pampa de Ayacucho, where the battle for the independence of Peru and South America was fought.
- Optional: Cabalgata en Caballos.
PUYAS DE RAYMONDI - VISCASHUAMAN (FIESTA DEL VILCAS RAIMY)
- 6:00 am - Departure.
- 7:30 am - Breakfast in Condorccocha.
- To the southeast of Ayacucho is the forest of puyas de Raimondi. Known also as "Titanka" this plant can reach up to 14 meters high and flowers at approximately 80 years.
- We left the mini stand of puyas heading towards the Pumaqocha Lagoon. Around this lagoon are the Inca constructions, "rest area of the Inca elite".
- Between the constructions they emphasize: The tower, a Palace, Bath of the Inca and the Acllawasi.
- 50 minutes more travel we will reach the Inca citadel or Inca administrative center to know its buildings such as: The Temple of Sun and Moon, the Ushno or Inca Pyramid, Palaces, etc.
END THE TOUR
- At coordinated time: Transfer from the hotel to the Airport or Terrestrial Terminal.
- End of service
- Transfer Airport - Hotel - Airport.
- 3 continental breakfast.
- 3 nights accommodation.
- Colonial City Tour.
- Tours: Wari, Quinua, Pampa de Ayacucho.
- Vilcashuaman Tour
- Staging by Vilcas Raymi
- 1 typical lunch
- Official guide of tourism in Spanish.
- Tourist transport
- Entrance tickets to the places of visit.
- Permanent assistance
- Walking sticks
- Food that is not detailed in our itinerary.
- Additional drinks
- Horse ride
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Historical visits (incluida)
- Museums, monuments (incluida)
- All tours of the itinerary can be offered in Shared Service.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Recommended for the trip: Light clothes for the day and warm clothes for the night, hiking shoes, sunscreen and repellents, hat.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
hotel-2-estrellasMisky Samay o similares.
- The hotel is located just two blocks from the Plaza de Armas. It is a new construction and has all the services.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
S/. 690USD 192