DescriptionAyacucho is nature and party. This magical and impressive place, which deserves to be covered in its entirety, awaits you.
- Visit its colonial houses and churches such as the Cathedral and the Temple of Santo Domingo.
- Enjoy your colorful parties and have fun at Easter with a people rooted in their faith.
- Get to know the pottery tradition at the hands of its artisans and let your landscapes of overflowing living nature disconnect you.
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Ayacucho: Plaza de Armas, in front of the cathedral.
- You can also pick him up from the hotel where he is staying (Inside Ayacucho).
Ayacucho Classic (Half Day)
- Departure from the city of Ayacucho.
- Santa Ana neighborhood
- Fabric Workshop
- Stone carving of Huamanga
- Temple of Santa Teresa
- Mirador Acuchimay
- Colonial houses and temples
- Return to the city of Ayacucho.
- Tourist Mobility (Pool Service).
- Tour guide.
- Food (Lunch).
- Personal expenses.
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. They share service and seating with parents and / or accompanying adults. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Tour to Wari and Pampa de Ayacucho in Quinua - Ayacucho
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits