- We have boarding points in the districts of Los Olivos, San Miguel and San Isidro.
- The trips are every Saturday, Sunday and holidays.
4:20 AM Municipality of Los Olivos (Corner of Panamericana with Izaguirre) 10 minutes of tolerance.
4:50 AM Plaza San Miguel (University Crossroads with La Marina). 10 minute tolerance.
5:20 AM Crossing between Javier Prado and Arequipa (Banco de la Nación). 10 minute tolerance.
9:30 AM After crossing Chosica, taking a detour towards Santa Eulalia and crossing its spectacular valley, we arrive at Autisha. When we get off the bus, our guide will give us some instructions before entering the Canyon. Pay a lot of attention. Then we will put on the security equipment to start the descent towards the entrance door of the Autisha Canyon. We begin the descent down some metal stairs that promises to be an adventure never before experienced as we enter this old abandoned anti-seismic dam. In one of the tunnels of the canyon we can see small bats that inhabit these deep and dark areas. Finally, after crossing a wooden structure, we will reach the underground waterfall of Sheque. Here we will have refreshments, you can rest, take photos and those with an adventurous spirit take a bath in its waters. To keep the adrenaline going, we closed the adventure by practicing rappelling on a 30-meter high canyon wall.
3:00 PM We begin our return home.
6:00 PM Approximate arrival at the starting point of departure.
- Round trip tourist transport
- Tour guide
- Entrance ticket
- 30 meter rappel
- Assistance during the trip
- First aid kit
- Thermometer, oximeter and alcohol gel.
- Bungee jumping
- Bungee jumping (opcional)
- Rapel (incluida)
- Guided visits (incluida)
- The tour is suitable for people over 18 to 50 years old.
- The tour is in shared service.
- The number of passengers per guide is 20.
- You should wear light clothes for the day and warm clothes for the afternoon - night.
- Bring hiking or sports shoes.
- Avoid tight pants.