DescriptionThe Pacaya Samiria National Reserve is the best place to see wildlife and primary jungle, with the guarantee of seeing pink dolphins, different varieties of monkeys, macaws and countless other species.
- At night you can perform all activities according to the interest of the participants.
- You will enjoy day and night walks, motor boat rides and canoes.
- We have the necessary and necessary authorization to enter and conduct tourism operations within the Reserve.
- 100% Guaranteed service.
- Bird watching (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Iquitos: Pick up from Airport or Hotel.
- Coordinate directly with the Operator, after your purchase.
Iquitos - Nauta - Pacaya Samiria
- 8:00 am - Departure by car or private bus to Nauta (1 hour and a half approx.).
- Then, we will board a motor boat to sail the river Marañón, for a time of 3 and a half hours. to the peasant community of Buenos Aires.
- Lodging in the Explorer Camp, rustic house with two floors, with beds and protected with plastic mesh against mosquitoes.
- 7:00 am - Breakfast.
- Then we continue sailing in a motor boat on the Pucate river, for a time of 3 hours approx. for camping near Lake Iricahua.
- During the tour, we will observe groups of monkeys, pink and gray dolphins, macaws and many species of birds.
- After lunch, we will walk into the jungle to Lake Iricahua, for a time of 1 hour and a half, watching monkeys and giant trees.
- We return to the camping area at night with lanterns, observing some animals and insects.
- 5.30 am - Sunrise Tour: Sailing in canoes, bird watching and listening to the singing of howler monkeys and other wild species.
- 7:30 am - Breakfast.
- Then we will sail for about 1 hour. enjoying the natural beauty of the place, and then walk learning the basic techniques of survival.
- We will know medicinal plants and trees and some animals in their natural habitat.
- In the afternoon: Swimming, Canoeing and Sport Fishing.
- At night (optional): Night navigation.
- 7:30 am - We start the return. On the way we will observe colorful birds, monkeys and, possibly, anacondas and river wolves as well as beautiful landscapes with dolphins.
- We will enjoy a delicious lunch in the community of Buenos Aires and then go to Nauta and Iquitos by the same means.
- We arrive at 6:30 pm (if your return flight is the same day, earlier, we can coordinate the return to the most convenient time).
- End of our services leaving it at your hotel or airport.
- Reception Airport or Hotel in Iquitos.
- Transfers: Terrestrial and aquatic for the itinerary tours.
- Food: Complete and to taste.
- Expedition equipment.
- Entrance tickets to the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve.
- Guide and bilingual assistant (Spanish / English).
- 3 nights accommodation.
- Hotel in Iquitos.
- Drinks at the bar.
- Air tickets to or from Iquitos.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- Tips for service.
- It is recommended to bring: Long and short sleeve shirt, use light colors, long and short pants, swimwear, sunglasses, rain ponchos, flashlights, personal medicine, personal hygiene items, slippers and sandals.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Inn Explorer Camp
- Within the National Reserve there are no Lodges, only base camps with beds protected by mosquito nets.
- To make the campsite in the jungle, we provide all the expedition and complete feeding equipment.
Hike through the National Reserve "Allpahuayo Mishana" - Loreto
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Weekend in Pacaya Samiria - 3d / 2n - Loreto
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Iquitos - Tres Ríos Package: Amazonas, Nanay, Momon - Loreto
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Cultural visits