DescriptionCome and meet the Austro-German Pozuzo Colony.
- We will know the European colony in the central jungle, where even the inhabitants maintain their customs of their European ancestors.
- We will enjoy your delicious food.
- We will appreciate the beautiful landscapes of this livestock and agricultural area.
- We will appreciate the great variety of flora and fauna.
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Horseback rides (additional cost)
- Oxapampa: Pick up from the Terrestrial Terminal and transfer to the hotel.
OXAPAMPA - CHONTABAMBA
- 7:00 am. Arrival in Oxapampa, pick up from the bus terminal and transfer to the hotel.
- 8:30 a.m. Breakfast to then start our tour of the city, its main square, the Santa Rosa Church built entirely in wood and Alameda de los Colonos.
- Then we will go to the district of Chontabamba, where we will meet the Dairy Processing Plant "La Floralp", where we can buy and taste the products that are made there.
- We will go to the Tunqui Caves where we will appreciate the stalactites and stalagmites.
- We will visit the Rancho "Victoria" where we can appreciate the mini trout hatchery and horseback riding (optional, not included).
- We will know the Recess "El Wharapo" where we will see all the artisanal process of the cane until obtaining different derivatives.
- Lunch included.
- Then we will start a 30 min walk until we get to the viewpoint from where we can appreciate the beautiful Oxapampa Valley.
- On the way back we will make a City Tour through the district of Chontabamba, its main square and church.
- On the way we will appreciate the beautiful European style houses all built in wood.
- Return to the hotel.
- 6:00 am. Breakfast.
- 7:00 am. Departure to the German Austro Colony of Pozuzo.
- On the way we will pass by the Rayantambo, Torrebamba and Yulitunqui Waterfalls. We will appreciate the great variety of flora and fauna that this part of the jungle offers us.
- We will cross the Yanachaga Chemillen National Park where, if we are lucky, we will be able to see the Cock of the Rocks, monkeys, and diversity of birds.
- Upon reaching Pozuzo we will begin our tour of its beautiful Main Square, its San José Church, the Francisco Shafferer Museum, the Old Settlers Cemetery and the "Emperador Guillermo I" Suspension Bridge.
- We will appreciate the European style houses.
- Lunch included
- We will know the Craft Beer Factory where we will appreciate how it is made.
- At a prudent hour: Return to the city of Oxapampa
- Transfer to the bus terminal.
- End of service
- Pick up and transfer Bus terminal / Hotel / Bus terminal.
- 1 night accommodation.
- 2 tours according to program.
- Tickets to all places according to program
- Food: 2 breakfasts + 2 lunches.
- Guide (in Spanish) and permanent attention.
- Bus ticket Lima / Oxapampa / Lima.
- Drinks and extra dishes; snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Invalid rate for long holidays or local holidays.
- CHILDREN: Up to 4 years old they do not pay and they share service with their parents. From 5 years old they pay full rate for full service.
- Tours are offered in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hotel 2 star Hotel Chimy o similares
- Rooms with private bathroom, hot water, flat screen TV and Wi-Fi connection, some even have a balcony from where you can see part of the city.
- The availability of rooms is subject to the travel date. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
- Check in: 12:00 pm. / Check out: 12:00 pm.
Yanachaga Chemillen National Park - Pasco
Activities: Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day National Shrine of Huayllay - Pasco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits