- The district of Barranco is located in the capital of Peru, Lima, and is known not only for its tourist attractions, but also for being a bohemian district, where many artists and writers made this district their place of residence.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Shows (Included)
- Gastronomy (Included)
- Hotel Loby where you are staying.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and prior coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point or additional Cost.
Barranco: Art, Folklore and Gastronomy
- BRIDGE OF THE SIGHS. We begin our tour in the bohemian district of Barranco and its traditional Bridge of Sighs
- BUFFET DINNER . Followed by an exquisite Buffet Dinner
- SHOW 'THE LADY JUANA'. and a spectacular show at the restaurant “La Dama Juana” which presents the most important manifestations of Peruvian dance, music and folklore.
- HOTEL Later we will return to our hotel.
- Tourist mobility
- Official Tourism Guide (Eng / Ing.)
- Buffet dinner
- Assistance during the excursion
- Travel insurance.
- Tips, souvenirs.
- Extra expenses
- Departures: Tuesday to Sunday
- Pool / Shared Service: It means that it is a shared service with other people. Passengers must wait ready in the hotel lobby from the beginning of the pick-up time range indicated by the operator
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Land Transporte Turístico
- Shared Service
- Tourist Transportation for the entire tour
- Professional Driver
- Accident insurance (SOAT)
Palomino Islands (From Miraflores or San Isidro) - Lima
Activities: Water activities, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Lunahuana 2d / 1n - Daily Departures (From Lima) - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Rafting, ATV
Full Day Mountain Range of the Widow + Lagoon 7 Colors and more - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Hike, trekking, Mysticism, shamanism
Sacred Lima Tour - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits, Museums, monuments
"Hand and Foot" Tour - 3,000 Years of History - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits