- In this tour you can get to know the best of Arequipa city and enjoy the Arequipeña cuisine.
- We will visit the Colca Canyon in a comfortable tourist unit and professional staff that will provide you with information and specialized assistance.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up at Terminal Terrestre or Airport.
City & Campiña Tour
- Our tour begins at the Historic Center, Plaza de Armas, to later discover the main attractions located in traditional districts such as:
- Parade ground.
- Historical Center.
- Plaza and Mirador de Yanahuara, colonial and traditional town declared "Cultural Patrimony of Peru".
- Chilina Bridge, considered "the longest in the city".
- Mirador de Carmen Alto, from where we will appreciate the pre-Inca and Inca terraces.
- Valley of Chilina and Mirador de Volcanes.
- District of Cayma, traditional village.
- Mundoalpaca Zoo and Outlet, we will appreciate the alpacas and llamas and we will see the process in the elaboration of garments based on this noble fiber.
- Sachaca, agricultural district known as "the ecological area of the city".
- Picantería Arancota (Restaurant Campestre), has green areas for recreation.
- Landscape Path
- Mansion of the Founder, colonial house of the 16th century restored in the 80s and reopened as House-Museum. It offers artistic collectible goods.
- Yumina platforms, springs abound and agriculture area.
- Menelik Bull Museum; the bull fights have been declared "Cultural Patrimony of the Country". Among his relics is a copy of a famous fighting bull in this tradition called "Menelik".
- Molino de Sabandía, a colonial building with hydraulic power, shows the engineering used in colonial times. Optional: Horseback riding, ATVs or other activities.
- Andenes de Paucarpata, area of pre-Inca terraces.
- Return to the Historical Center.
- Free time for dinner (not included).
Colca Full Day
- 3:00 am - We will pick you up to go to the Colca Valley. We will take the north route: The road is quiet and after 3 hours we will arrive to Chivay, where we will have a breakfast and then go to the Cruz del Cóndor (2 hours approx.).
- In this place, considered "Sacred and Mystic", we can appreciate one of the deepest canyons in the world and the spectacular flight of the Condor.
- Then we continue the tour knowing natural attractions where you can see pre-Inca and Inca terraces in the villages of Pinchollo, Maca where also highlights the most beautiful church of the colonial era: Santa Ana.
- From the viewpoints of Antahuilque and Choquetico we can see the pre-Inca tombs and lithomaquetas.
- 12:00 noon - We will go to the thermal baths of "La Calera", whose medicinal waters oscillate between 35 ° C and 38 ° C. (Optional, income not included).
- 1:00 pm - Lunch buffet in the picturesque town of Chivay (Cost not included).
- Then we return to Arequipa.
- On the way we will stop at the Mirador de los Volcanes (4,800 masl), from where we can see Chachani Misti and Pichu Pichu and others.
- In the bofedales of tocra we will appreciate diversity of wild birds, llamas and alpacas in their habitat and in Pampa Cañahuas (National Reserve of Aguada Blanca and Salinas) we will see the vicuñas in the wild protected by the laws of Peru.
- 5:00 pm - Arrival in Arequipa.
- End of service
- Transfer from the airport or terminal to the historic center.
- 1 night accommodation.
- Panoramic bus.
- Assistance and bilingual professional guidance.
- Comfortable Accommodation in the Historic Center of Arequipa.
- Comfortable mobility, reclining seats.
- Breakfast on 2nd day.
- Lunches and dinner.
- >> Founder's Mansion: Adult S / .12 / Children S / .5
- >> Molino de Sabandía: Adult S / .10 / Children S / .5
- >> Museum of the Menelik bull: Adult S / .5 / Children S / .2
- >> Thermal Baths of "La Calera" - S / .15
- Adventure sports.
- Colca Tourist Ticket:
- >> National Adult S / .20 / Children S / .5
- >> Foreigner Adult S / .70 / Children S / .20
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- It is recommended to bring: warm clothes for the afternoon, swimwear, sunscreen, mosquito repellent.
- The tours described in the itinerary are offered in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hostal 2 star INKARI AREQUIPA o similares.
- Our lodgings have comfortable rooms, private bathroom, hot water 24 hrs and free wifi. Located just two blocks from the Plaza de Armas.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
- Service is quoted according to double or matrimonial room.
Full Day Colca Canyon + Buffet Lunch - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Trekking Colca Canyon - Full Day Lake Titicaca 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Full Day excursion to the Colca Valley + Typical Buffet - Arequipa
Activities: Gastronomy, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Arequipa Antigua and Café Orgánico - Arequipa
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Pillones Falls - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Puno - Chivay - Colca Canyon - Arequipa - 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits