DescriptionLive an extreme adventure in the waters of the Chili River. Arequipa awaits you.
- The route has an intermediate level, with class II and III rapids; and even a fast class IV.
- It will last approximately 40 minutes, enjoy the adrenaline of the sport, you can also appreciate an unparalleled view of the volcanoes from the valley.
- Rafting (Included)
- Arequipa: Point previously agreed.
Rafting on the Chili River
- 7:50 - 8:15 am Pick up at the passenger hotel in the historic center or at our main office.
- 8:15 - 8:30 am Transfer to the base where the guides and the boating team are located, where they will receive the complete equipment in the appropriate conditions and sizes.
- 8:45 am they board the transport and go to the Grotto of the Virgin of Chapi, in Charcani, where they will receive an integral instructive talk in charge of the guides.
- 9:15 am Entrance to the water, 04 passengers per boat, with their respective professional bilingual guide and a security kayaker monitoring the entire route. The section has an intermediate level, with class II and III rapids; and even a fast class IV approximately 40min. After starting the tour, in addition to enjoying the adrenaline of sport, you can see an unparalleled view of the volcanoes from the valley.
- 10:15 - 10:30 am Departure from the river, delivery of snacks, the passengers change the wet equipment for their personal items that are in the transport. Take mail for sending videos, selling photos.
- 10:45 - 11:00 am Return to the historic center. End of our services.
- Transfer Arequipa - Chilina Valley - Arequipa.
- Complete boating equipment (wetsuit, neoprene boots, helmet, life jacket, semi-permeate jacket, rowing.
- Professional boating guide.
- Security kayaker
- Snack (mineral water and cookies).
- Guided bilingual (Spanish / English)
- Video .
- Photos (50 photos at approximately S /. 10.00 soles per person).
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Sillar Route + Viewpoints of the Valley and Volcanoes - Arequipa
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Arequipa Unforgettable - 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Trekking Colca Canyon - Full Day Lake Titicaca 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Colca Canyon + Flight of the Condor - Finishing in Puno - Arequipa
Activities: Zipline, Purchase of handicrafts, Thermalism
Arequipa - Colca + Connection With Lake Titicaca - Arequipa
Activities: Zipline, Horseback rides, Thermalism