- We will visit the Santa Catalina Monastery, which is a sample of four centuries of Arequipa architecture.
- We will travel by panoramic bus to the Mirador de Yanahuara, Carmen Alto, Mansion of the founder and the Mill of Sabandia.
- We will enjoy a delicious lunch with a beautiful view on the balconies of the Plaza de Armas of Arequipa.
- Turistic bus, panoramic (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up in lodging.
- The Operator will provide the indications for you. Arrive at the lodge by your means.
- Once installed, and always prior coordination, the Operator will pick you up there for the tours on days 1 and 2.
- At an agreed time (in the morning or in the afternoon): We will pick you up from your accommodation to start our tour visiting the following attractions:
- >> Plaza de Armas
- >> Yanahuara District "The mirador de Yanahuara".
- >> District of Cayma and the balcony of Arequipa the natural viewpoint of Carmen Alto.
- >> Incalpaca the best quality textile in the world only in Arequipa and the mini zoo of South American camelids in sight of the visitor.
- >> Sachaca District- Goyeneche Palace.
- >> Balneario De Tingo.
- >> Vía Paisajista.
- >> Founder's Mansion.
- >> Windmill of Sabandia.
- >> Andenes de Paucarpata.
- Return to the hotel.
- Rest of the day: Free.
ST. CATHERINE'S MONASTERY
- We begin our tour picking you up from your lodging.
- In the Historical Center of the city we visited the Santa Catalina Monastery, a sample of four centuries of Arequipa architecture: its intrusive cells, small streets and cloisters full of colorful flowers and walls painted in fresh dyes.
- Its narrow alleys lead to the various parts of the convent. We will know the importance of this monastery in the colony and today.
- Breakfast in lodging.
- Day at the expense of the passenger.
- End of service
- Campiña Panoramic bus tour (group service).
- 1 Tourist lunch on the balconies of the Plaza de Armas.
- Pick up and guided in the Santa Catalina Monastery
- 2 nights accommodation.
- 2 continental breakfast in lodging.
- Mansion of the Founder Entry - S / .15
- Molino de Sabandia entrance - S / .10
- Entrance Monastery of Santa Catalina - S / .40
- Feeding not detailed.
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
RECOMMENDATIONS TO TAKE:
- Sunblock and mosquito repellent.
- Sun hat, sunglasses.
- Light clothing and warm clothes.
- Waterproof jacket (January-April).
- Camera photography or video camera.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- Tours are offered in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Hostal 2 star La Casa de Margot o similares
- Casa de Margot is set in a colonial-style house built with volcanic stones, only 300 meters from the volcanic stones of Arequipa. It offers breakfast and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a private balcony overlooking the Misti volcano.
- Its rooms are decorated with brick and stone walls, as well as carved lintels and sills. They all include a private bathroom and cable TV.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Tour to the National Reserve of Salinas and Aguada Blanca - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits
Arequipa Antigua and Café Orgánico - Arequipa
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Puno - Chivay - Colca Canyon - Arequipa - 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Arequipa 3 Days - City Tour + Colca + Sillar Route - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Arequipa + Colca at your Reach - Arequipa
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Bird watching, Guided visits
Biking and Canoeing - Chilina Valley - Arequipa
Activities: Bicycle, Rafting, Flora, wildlife observation
Trekking / Trekking to the Colca Canyon - 3d / 2n - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits