- A spectacular visit where you can go through the city of Arequipa ...
- ... a break in the spectacular Colca Valley ...
- ... having a restful night in the city of Puno to start a new day on the shores of Lake Titicaca !!.
- Hike, trekking (additional cost)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Plaza de Armas or pick up at hotel.
- Pick-up at the hotel is always in the center of the city and prior coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
- Service ends in Puno.
AREQUIPA - COLCA VALLEY
- 8:00 am. Pick up from the hotel and the touristic stops until you reach Chivay.
- 1:00 pm. Arrival to Chivay and time to have lunch. Then installation in the hostel, short break time.
- 3:30 pm. Visit to the Thermal Baths (entrance fee not included).
- 7:00 p.m. Folkloric Show (Optional: Dinner).
- Rest and overnight in Chivay.
FULL DAY COLCA VALLEY FROM CHIVAY
- 5:30 am. Breakfast at the hostel.
- 7:00 am. Pick up from the lodging in the Colca Valley.
- 8:00 am. Visit of the Cruz del Cóndor and other towns until noon.
- 12:00 pm. Free time to buy crafts.
- 12:30 pm. Time to have lunch
- 1:30 pm. Approach tourist bus to Puno with guide and brief stops in the most representative landscapes.
- 7:30 pm. Arrival in Puno and installation in your respective hostel.
- Night of Overnight in Puno.
FREE DAY IN PUNO
- 7:00 am. Breakfast at the respective hostel.
- Free time to enjoy the city.
- End of service
- 2 breakfasts
- Private room.
- Folkloric Show
- Transfer by tourist bus Chivay - Puno.
- Return to Arequipa (service ends in Puno).
- Feeding not mentioned.
- Thermal baths.
- Tourist ticket to the Colca Canyon.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Service ends in Puno. The return to Arequipa is not included.
- Bring warm clothes on these dates, if you want heated room, has an additional cost and can be provided at the same place of lodging.
- Be careful with the effects of height, warn previously some type of discomfort or other.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be offered in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hostal 1 star QUÑI WASI (Chivay) / EL MANZANO (Puno)
- Cheap tourist hostels with very good attention. With private bathroom, cable tv, wifi and breakfast the next day, comfortable rooms.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Rio Chili Rafting Tour (Boating) - Arequipa
Activities: Water activities, Rafting, Natural Areas Visits
Colca 2 Days + Route to Puno - Arequipa
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Tour to the Colca Canyon (Full Day) - Shared Service - Arequipa
Activities: Purchase of handicrafts, Gastronomy
Colca Convencional 2d / 1n - Finished in Puno - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits