- It is a walking tour through the most beautiful and emblematic neighborhoods of Arequipa.
- Recommended for lovers of photography, culture and legends typical of the region.
- The walk is very simple so it is recommended for any age.
- Ahhh ... do not forget your camera!
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Campo Redondo - Cercado (Door of the hotel "El Fundador").
Arequipa Antigua and Café Orgánico
- 3:00 pm. We start the tour in Campo Redondo, San Lázaro, an old neighborhood full of history and legends that we will tell you as we induce ourselves in its small streets, squares, wrought iron windows and traditional houses carved in white volcanic stone (sillar).
- 3:45 p.m. Then, on our way, we will stop briefly to take strength in a local coffee shop with an espresso of Peruvian organic coffee and Andean chocolates tasting
- 4:20 p.m. We go to the Quinta Salas or "Castillo del Diablo" through its narrow streets until we reach the edge of the Chili River to find the Barrio del Solar and the Tambo Matadero. Both places were built in the seventeenth century entirely white ashlar, the first to house the people and the second to sacrifice the sacrifice of animals.
- 5:30 pm. Privileged time at the Plaza de Armas to take pictures of sunset arequipeño (golden hour), appreciating Spanish courtyards and colonial balconies of the city in the Cloisters of the Company of Jesus.
- 6:30 pm. Here ends our tour in time through ancient Arequipa.
- Express or American of Peruvian organic coffee.
- Tasting of Andean Chocolates.
- Bilingual Professional Guide (English, Spanish).
- Feeding not mentioned.
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- Other snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service.
- It is recommended to bring: Sunblock, repellent, hat and sunglasses, light clothes and walking shoes, light coat for when the tour ends.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Arequipa 3 Days - City Tour + Colca + Sillar Route - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Full Day in Arequipa: Cultural + Adventure - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Rafting, Historical visits
Tour Campina - Mirabus With Stops - Arequipa
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Guided visits, Historical visits