- It is a Pre-Inca Architectural Complex.
- Occupied by the Yarowilca Empire and settled on the slope of the Cóndor Waganan hill ("where the Cóndor cries").
- The name "Garu" comes from a Quechua voice that means "distant" or "distant".
- Possibly it would have been a political administrative headquarters.
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Plaza de Armas de Huánuco.
- It can also be collected from the hotel where it is hosted, provided that it is within the Monumental Zone of Huánuco, in low season and prior coordination with the Operator.
- Confirm the exact point with the Operator, after your purchase.
Archaeological Zone of Garu - Full Day (12 Hours Unforgettable)
- 6:00 am. Departure from Huánuco towards the Valley of the Yarowilka.
- 8:00 am. Breakfast in the village of LLicllatambo.
- 10:00 am Heading to the district of Choras; passing through Ayapitej we will observe an impressive lithic formation called "La Corona del Inca" (Lacshahuarina).
- Continuing through Llicllatambo we will observe the majestic Huayhuash mountain range.
- Arriving at Choras we will start a walk along a path built by the Yaros (Pre Inca) to reach the Monumental Citadel of Garu, where we will walk through its corridors and buildings such as the Temple of the 3 crosses, 7 windows, twin towers, the viewpoint, etc. .
- 3:00 pm. Lunch (Box Lunch).
- 6:30 pm. Return to Huánuco.
- 7:00 p.m. Arrival and end of service.
- Tourist Transport (Shared Service).
- Official Guide of the National University Hermilio Valdizán.
- Photos in Hd (are passed to the email or whatsapp of the traveler).
- Entrance Tickets.
- First aid kit.
- Drinks and snacks
- Personal expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional).
- CHILDREN: From 0 - 4 years old, they do not pay. They share full service and attention with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 5 years old, they pay as an adult.
- It also applies to Holidays (Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, the seats in the mobility are taken as "used" and you lose the service without claims, rescheduling or returns.
Full Day - Velo de las Nyfas (Trekking + Climbing) - Huánuco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Climbing, Natural Areas Visits
Unforgettable Inca Baths - 2d / 1n - Huánuco - Huánuco
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Laguna de los Milagros - Full Day (8 Hours Unforgettable) - Huánuco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits