- Archeology, anthropology and history ...
- is what hides this beautiful journey where we will get to know archaeological remains, museums and mummies.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Huancayo: Confirm the exact point of meeting with the Operator, after your purchase.
Archaeological - Huancayo.
- Start: 10:30 am.
- Start of our tour from the city of Huancayo.
- Chupaca: Main Square, Mirador los Shapish.
- Arwaturo: 30 minute walk approx. to reach the Colcas de Arwaturo at an altitude of 3,456 meters above sea level
- Ñahuinpuquio: Boat ride for 30 minutes.
- Chongos Bajo: Visit to one of the oldest churches in the Mantaro Valley and Cruz de Cani Cruz.
- Lunch: Typical Meals.
- Huari: Museum and Archaeological Center, the Mummy of Huari.
- End: 7:00 p.m.
- Tourist Mobility (Pool Service - Shared).
- Tourism guide (in Spanish).
- Touristic income tickets.
- Snacks and drinks.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- It is recommended to bring: Identity card, camera, pills for height, shoes with cocada (walking).
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
3d / 2n - Tarma + Huayllay + Perene - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Huarihuilca Tour - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Archaeological visits
4d / 3n - Central Forest (Coffee Route) - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Wine tasting, Cultural visits
9d / 8n - Sierra and Enigmatic Central Jungle - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day - Tobogan de Meretari - Rio Tambo - Junín
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
2d / 1n Huancayo + Mantaro Valley - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Historical visits
Enjoy the Jungle - Oxapampa Magico - Junín
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Guided visits