- Amazonas Misterioso is a program to know the majestic Amazon River ...
- the charm of the YanaYacu river and the nearby towns ...
- and enjoy a lodge in the middle of the jungle; comfortable and cozy.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Iquitos: Pick up at the hotel where you are staying.
- You can also approach the Operator's offices.
- Confirm the exact address, after your purchase.
Reception and transfer
- Reception At the indicated time, transfer to the port of Bellavista, located on the banks of the Nanay River, where we will board a fast boat to undertake our trip along the Amazon River (1 hour 30 minutes approx.)
- We start the navigation and we make the first stop where we can observe the confluence of the Amazon River with the Nanay River. After this stop we continue sailing for 25 more minutes to the Don Pedrito farm where we will enjoy the Piaches (fish that reach about three meters), lizards, more than 6 varieties of piranhas, different sizes of the royal victories, turtles along with the jungle landscape and the picturesque little houses of the riverside towns.
- Reception at Amazon Queen Lodge, with a natural fruit drink. Room assignation.
- Buffet lunch (typical). After a well-deserved rest.
- In the afternoon there will be a walk through the jungle until you reach the community where the AQL "Timicurillo" is located, here you can appreciate the customs of the farmers and their activities that take place day after day to survive, throughout this walk we can also appreciate and learn about medicinal plants and their healing values.
- Return to the Lodge.
- Dinner and overnight.
- >> Optional: Night walks to enjoy the magical and relaxing sounds that insects, birds and other animals emit.
Visit Neyser Island / Butterfly
- After a short break, we start the navigation to visit Isla Neyser, where we will have the opportunity to share with the free animals totally domesticated. We can see snakes like Anacondas, Mantonas and other animals such as monkeys, anteaters, toucans, parrots, prehistoric turtles, sloths, among others.
- Return to the Lodge.
- Then we prepare to do the botanical walk to a small town where the butterfly farm is located. We can appreciate the whole process of the butterflies, since they are eggs, adult caterpillars, to finally release them.
- Return to the AQL.
- Dinner, then start the "Mystic Night" (stories and myths of the jungle).
Visit the Yaguas Indians
- Then we sail through the Amazon River to the community of Sinchicuy, where the Yaguas indigenous people are located. We can appreciate their customs expressed in their dances, songs and crafts.
- Return to the lodge.
- After a short break, we will navigate towards the search for the friendliest animals in the world: The gray and pink dolphins.
- Those who wish can swim on the beaches or banks of the Amazon River.
- You can also visit the "Isla de los Monos" (Optional - Does not Include Tickets)
- Return to the Lodge.
- Dinner (Optional - Night walk).
Full day Yanayacu (Adventure)
- We prepare to start a small adventure along the Yanayacu River.
- We will sail to the town of San Juan de Huashalado and cross to the Yanayacu River ("Aguas Negras") by canoe.
- This place is very privileged for the variety of birds, free monkeys, very large trees and everything that nature can give us. It is also very rich in fish and therefore there are many more dolphins. We can swim with the dolphins.
- Lunch will be outdoors, in the house of some peasants or on board.
- Then we prepare to return in the same way, arriving at AQL at 5:00 p.m. (hour approx.).
- Rest until dinner time.
Visit the Craft Trapiche
- We continue with the walk until we reach a small group of people where the exhibition of the artisanal trapiche takes place. We will be delighted with the juice of cane and its derivatives.
- Return to the lodge in a small navigation.
- We prepare to return to the city in a navigation of about 1 hour.
- Transfer to the hotel or offices of the Operator.
- End of our services.
- Food: 5 lunches + 4 dinners + 4 breakfasts.
- Accommodation for 4 nights in the jungle.
- Income that applies.
- Round trip transfers from Iquitos.
- Drinks at lunch and dinner.
- Transfer from / to the Airport.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- It is recommended to bring: Long and light clothes of light colors, rubber boots, repellents, sunglasses, blocker, hats, personal flashlights.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be offered in Shared Mode.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues and / or any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for it, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Inn Amazon Queen Lodge
- Amazon Queen Lodge is a small lodge in the middle of the jungle, with private rooms, protected with plastic mesh, own bathrooms and has a small pool to cool the day.
- It has electricity from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm. and water 24 hours.
Pacaya Samiria - the Jungle of Mirrors - 3d / 2n - Loreto
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Routes in other vehicles, Guided visits
Hike through the National Reserve "Allpahuayo Mishana" - Loreto
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day - Comunidad de los Boras - Loreto
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides
Iquitos - Tres Ríos Package: Amazonas, Nanay, Momon - Loreto
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Cultural visits