DescriptionSafe transport, good food, good service, guided by professionals ... do you need more reasons to come to Iquitos? Here some more ...
- Sail in a motor boat on the Amazon River to visit the lizard and paiche hatchery.
- Visit the Rescue Center of exotic animals and taste the exotic liquors of the jungle.
- Enjoy observing the living nature, exotic birds, piranha fishing and even a botanical walk.
- Bird watching (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Iquitos: Pick up from Airport or Hotel.
- Coordinate directly with the Operator, after your purchase.
Lizard and paiche hatchery
- Reception at the airport or pick up at a hotel in Iquitos.
- 9:00 am - Departure.
- Sailing in a motor boat on the Amazon River.
- Visit the lizard and paiche hatchery.
- In the afternoon: Visit to the Yahuas indigenous community and walk through the jungle.
Exotic animal rescue center
- Sailing by motor boat on the Amazon River (approx 40 min.).
- We will visit the Rescue Center of exotic animals such as: Monkeys, anacondas, sloths, toucans and macaws.
- Tasting of exotic liquors.
- In the afternoon: Swim in the Amazon and view of the sunset.
- Night walk.
Piranha fishing and Canoeing
- Sunrise tour: Birdwatching, piranha fishing, botanical trekking.
- 4:30 pm - Return to Iquitos.
- Transportation Airport - Hotel or lodge.
- Food and lodging at the lodge.
- Revenue to tourist sites.
- Guided professional bliingüe (Spanish / English).
- Hotel in Iquitos.
- Consumption in bar.
- Air tickets to or from Iquitos.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- Tips for service.
- The food is typical and buffet style. / Notify if there are vegetarians in the group.
- It is recommended to bring: Shirt long and short sleeves, use light colors, long and short pants, swimwear, sunglasses, rain ponchos, flashlights, personal medicine, toiletries, slippers and sandals.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Lodge Explorer Lodge
- Located 65 km away from Iquitos.
- It has private rooms with their own bathroom, desk and mosquito nets; reception 24 hrs and shared kitchen.
- Food in the lodge.
- Accommodation, tickets to tourist places and specialized guides.
autos y botes motoresWater transport, motor boats, by the Amazon river.
Full Day - Comunidad de los Boras - Loreto
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides
Iquitos Ribereño: Community Bora, Pilpintuwasi and F. Pedrito - Loreto
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Amazon Experience - 2d / 1n - Loreto
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Weekend in Pacaya Samiria - 3d / 2n - Loreto
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Pacaya Samiria - the Jungle of Mirrors - 3d / 2n - Loreto
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Routes in other vehicles, Guided visits