DescriptionSafe transport, good food, good service, guided by professionals ... do you need more reasons to come to Iquitos? Here some more ...
- Sail in a motor boat on the Amazon River to visit the lizard and paiche hatchery.
- Visit the Rescue Center of exotic animals and taste the exotic liquors of the jungle.
- Enjoy observing the living nature, exotic birds, piranha fishing and even a botanical walk.
- Bird watching (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Iquitos: Pick up from Airport or Hotel.
- Coordinate directly with the Operator, after your purchase.
Lizard and paiche hatchery
- Reception at the airport or pick up at a hotel in Iquitos.
- 9:00 am - Departure.
- Sailing in a motor boat on the Amazon River.
- Visit the lizard and paiche hatchery.
- In the afternoon: Visit to the Yahuas indigenous community and walk through the jungle.
Exotic animal rescue center
- Sailing by motor boat on the Amazon River (approx 40 min.).
- We will visit the Rescue Center of exotic animals such as: Monkeys, anacondas, sloths, toucans and macaws.
- Tasting of exotic liquors.
- In the afternoon: Swim in the Amazon and view of the sunset.
- Night walk.
Piranha fishing and Canoeing
- Dawn Tour: Birdwatching, piranha fishing, botanical walking.
- 4:30 pm - Return to Iquitos. We leave it in the square or in your hotel.
- End of service
- >> Important: Remember that the transfer of Iquitos to the Airport is not included.
- Transfer Airport - Hotel or Lodge.
- Food and lodging at the Lodge.
- Revenue to tourist sites.
- Professional guided bliingüe (Spanish / English).
- Hotel in Iquitos.
- Consumption in bar.
- Transfer from Iquitos to the Airport (at the end of the service).
- Air tickets to or from Iquitos.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- Tips for service.
- The food is typical and buffet style. / Notify if there are vegetarians in the group.
- It is recommended to bring: Long and short sleeve shirt, wear light colors, long and short pants, swimwear, sunglasses, rain ponchos, flashlights, personal medicine, personal hygiene items, slippers and sandals.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Lodge Explorer Lodge
- Located 65 km away from Iquitos.
- It has private rooms with their own bathroom, desk and mosquito nets; reception 24 hrs and shared kitchen.
- Food in the lodge.
- Accommodation, tickets to tourist places and specialized guides.
autos y botes motoresWater transport, motor boats, by the Amazon river.
3 Days in the Amazon Jungle at Lodge - Loreto
Activities: Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides
Iquitos Encantado - 4d / 3n - Loreto
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Mysticism, shamanism, Flora, wildlife observation, Bird watching
3 Days Jungle Tour Inside - Iquitos - Loreto
Activities: Hike, trekking, Rafting, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Sport fishing, Cultural visits
Full Day Amazon River - Loreto
Activities: Guided visits, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Cultural visits, Flora, wildlife observation
Iquitos Pacaya Samiria - 4d / 3n - Loreto
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides, Bird watching
Iquitos Typical - 3d / 2n - Loreto
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Bird watching