DescriptionA stellar door or an interdimensional entrance carved into the rock?
- Legend has it that great heroes came through the door to lead a glorious life of immortality. People who put their hands on the door had visions of stars, columns of fire and strange music.
- A huge, mysterious, door-like structure has been rediscovered in the mountainous region of Hayu Marca, in southern Peru, near Lake Titicaca.
- Hayu Marca, 35 kilometers from the city of Puno, has long been revered by local Indians as "the City of the Gods", and has never been fully explored due to the rugged terrain of the mountain.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Puno: Pick up at Hotel.
- Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado) and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
- 02 00 PM Pick up from your hotel and departure to Aramu Muru.
- 03:00 PM Visit Aramu Muru and the Hayu Brand Forest (Approximately 40 min).
- 03 40 PM Departure to Chucuito.
- 04 15 PM Visit city of Chucuito, churches, Inca Uyo and viewpoint of the city (Approx 40 min).
- 05 00 PM Return to Puno.
- 05 30 PM Arrival in the city of Puno and transfer to your hotel.
- Tickets Inca Uyo, Amaru Muru.
- Tourist guide.
- Transportation: Puno - Chucuito - Amaru Muru - Puno.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- Price applies for holidays or holidays.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Puno + Temple of Fertility + Sillustani + Uros + Taquile - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits
Mountain Bike Tour to the Chullpas de Sillustani - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Bicycle, Flora, wildlife observation
City Tour in Puno - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits, Museums, monuments
Ancestral Andean Rituals Tour - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Mysticism, shamanism
Sillustani Tour - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Archaeological visits, Historical visits, Museums, monuments
Private Tour to the Fertility Temple in Chucuito - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits
Puno: Adventure and Tradition - 5d / 4n - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Archaeological visits, Hike, trekking, Boat Rides, Purchase of handicrafts, Kayak