- The Río Abiseo National Park (PNRA) is located on the Amazonian slope of the Eastern Cordillera of the Andes, west of the town of Huicungo, in the department of San Martín. It consists of an area of 274,520 hectares.
- Its main objective is to protect a representative sample of the cloud forests of the jungle and high forest canopy, which includes various zones of endemism.
- Its presence also seeks to preserve the species of flora and fauna and associations in their natural state, particularly those that are in a vulnerable situation or in danger of extinction.
- Likewise, the PNRA seeks to maintain the ecological balance of the cloud forests, in order to ensure the hydrological stability of the basins of the Abiseo, Túmac and Montecristo rivers.
- This place is an excellent platform to support and encourage the investigation of our natural and cultural resources.
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Tarapoto: Plaza de Armas.
- You can also pick up at the Hotel where you are staying, always with the previous coordination and acceptance of the Operator.
Abiseo River National Park - Water Circuit
- 5:00 a.m. Departure from Tarapoto to Juanjui.
- 7:00 am. Arrival at the port of Antwerp, to take a motor boat and go to the district of Huicungo and make the first stop for the respective breakfast.
- Then we continue by water route to the water circuit that concerns the visit of a set of waterfalls such as: Maquizapa, Shihui, Timón and Quebrada Churo and take the respective bath.
- 2:30 pm. Lunch and later the return to Juanjui.
- 4:00 p.m. Approximate arrival to Juanjui.
- 8:30 pm. Approximate arrival to Tarapoto.
- Transfers Tarapoto / Juanjui and vice versa (Land route).
- Transfer Juanjui / Rio Abiseo / Juanjui National Park. (Waterway).
- Waterfalls: Maquizapa, Shihui, Timón and Quebrada Churo.
- One (1) breakfast.
- One (1) lunch
- Guided permanent.
- >> In Spanish, check availability and prices in other languages.
- First aid equipment.
- Travel insurance.
- Activities not specified in the itinerary.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 4 years do not pay. They share service and seating with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 5 years, pay published fee.
- Applies also for Holidays (Easter, Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Full Day - Alto Mayo (Moyobamba and Rioja) - San Martin
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Thermalism
Cave of Palestine & Santa Elena Reserve - San Martin
Activities: Caving, Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides
Tarapoto and Su Encanto - 4d / 3n - San Martin
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides
Unforgettable Tarapoto - 4d / 3n - San Martin
Activities: Museums, monuments, Aerial Rides, Boat Rides
Full Day - Alto Shilcayo "Tamushal and Veil of the Bride" - San Martin
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Splendor and Ecstasy in the Breo Waterfalls - San Martin
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits