Let the jungle of Peru show you its secrets. Visit Tingo Maria, spend four exquisite days fall in love with nature.
- Spend an incredible trip in contact with nature, visit the amazing Tingo María National Park, delight yourself with its amazing biodiversity and natural beauty.
- Enjoy the Balneario de la Cueva de Las Pavas, where we will find some beautiful pools of crystalline waters, where you can cool off.
- Wake up your extreme side by climbing 12 waterfalls and waterfalls to reach the impressive waterfall the Velo de la Ninfa.
- Climbing (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Tingo María: Reception in Terrestrial Terminal.
Adventure Boquerón del Padre Abad - Cataract Velo de la Novia (UCAYALI) - Catarata Ducha del Diablo (PUCALLPA)
- 7:30 - 8:00 am I pick up at Terminal Terrestre Tingo Maria - Transfer and Breakfast at Hotel (Continental).
- 8:30 am Departure to Boquerón del Padre Abad, 2 hours approximately where we will enjoy the beautiful jungle landscape, crossing the blue mountain range.
- Short stop at the Santa Rosa Waterfall to then reach the "VELO DE LA NOVIA" (Ucayali) and enjoy its impressive waterfall which forms a large natural pool, where you can spend pleasant and refreshing moments (Picnic lunch at the place).
- We will visit "THE SHOWER OF THE DEVIL" The famous "UFO", in this place we will appreciate the difference of HIGH FOREST AND LOW JUNGLE.
- Return to the city Tingo Maria timely hour.
Tingo María and her charms
- 08:00 am American breakfast.
- 09:00 am - Tours excursion we will leave the hotel heading to the Tingo María National Park, we will go by the airport route crossing the CORPAC bridge, we will advance on the left about 6 Km.
- The first stop at the Mirador Jacintillo from where you can see the union of two rivers Monzón and Huallaga, an appropriate place to take photos.
- The second stop will be at the Aguas Sulphurous spring, you can take advantage of rose water with this water anywhere in the body where there is any ailment or upset stomach.
- The third stop will be the Cueva de las Lechuzas, we will enter to the third level of the cave observing huge caves formations of stalactites - stalagmites. That lodge inside an important colony of steatornis birds, capirensis better known as guacharos or owls, this bird is in danger of extinction, additional to this species we will find parrots, parrots, swallows and bats.
- We will return to the city of Tingo María to head towards the Santa Carmen waterfall, which has spectacular 30m waterfalls. of height, it is also surrounded by a dreamlike landscape and there are natural things that delight the visitor. Distance about 6 km south west of Tingo María and easily accessed, after a walk of only 20 minutes.
- We go to the Balneario de la Cueva de Las Pavas, where we will find some beautiful pools of crystalline waters, in the third pool we will find the goddess of the waters, which blesses the newly married couples, in which we will taste the dishes typical of the jungle (lunch).
- To end the day, we will make a stop at the San Cristóbal viewpoint, climb about 10 minutes by stairs to observe the entire city of Tingo María and delight with our eyes the figure of Sleeping Beauty in all its splendor, the silhouette of a woman reclining looking towards the blue sky.
- 05:00 pm Return to the hotel.
Full Adrenaline Falls Gloriapata, Rising Sun and Angel Falls (Tingo Maria National Park). - 06 HOURS
- 08:00 am Pick up from the hotel.
- Departure 08:30 am Transfer and visit to the Gloriapata Waterfall, south side of the National Park, Tres de Mayo Sector, Cross a Suspension Bridge to start a 3 hour walk. for beautiful landscapes, rocky mountains and abundant biodiversity until you reach the Gloria Pata Waterfall, where you can see the cock of the rocks and variety of flora and fauna.
- At an appropriate time, after bathing and sunbathing, a typical lunch will be tasted. If the access requires it and after consultation we will visit the Catarata Sol Naciente and Catarata Salto de los Ángeles.
- 04:30 pm Return to Tingo María.
Full Adrenaline Climbing 12 Waterfalls - Waterfall Velo de las Ninfas (05 HOURS Approx.)
- 08:00 am Breakfast.
- 09:30 am Departure from the city of Tingo María to 35 minutes, to the town of Tambillo Chico, where instructions will be given to use climbing equipment such as harness, shoes, ropes, helmets, etc.
- We will do sports for 5 hours, where the adrenaline reaches the maximum, this place is to test all our skills, we will climb 12 waterfalls - waterfalls, at each stop we will take photos with water fall receiving the hydrotherapy massages and thus arrive at the cataract Veil of the Nymphs.
- 03:30 pm Return to the main road.
- 04:00 pm Return to Tingo María - End of tours
- Transfer terminal - hotel - terminal.
- Tourist transport (for all tours of the Itinerary).
- 3 nights accommodation.
- 3 American breakfasts.
- 2 typical lunch of the region.
- Guided tour in Spanish ( For other languages, consult ).
- Tourist tickets
- Adventure equipment
- Air / ground tickets Lima - Tingo Maria - Lima.
- IMPORTANT: From Lima to Tingo María are 13 hours of travel, by land.
- Children from 0 to 4 years old do not pay. Children of 5 years and older pay as an adult.
- It is recommended to bring : Insect repellent, cotton clothing, wear light colored garments, because dark colors attract mosquitoes, long pants, shorts to feel fresh, sunblock, swimwear, slippers, sunglasses and personal accessories .
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hotel 2 star Hotel Internacional Raymondi, Hotel Palacio, Hotel Paraíso,
- Telephone with national and international direct dialing.
- Wireless Internet.
- Mineral water and courtesy tea or coffee facilities.
- Alarm clock.
- Electronic safe.
- Private bathroom.
- Hot water.
- Private balcony
- Table and chairs.
- DVD equipment and others to rent.
Full Day Casa Hacienda Shismay - Laguna Marcapozo - Huánuco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Full Day Huánuco - Tingo María - Huánuco
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Live An Unforgettable Experience - Tingo María - 3d / 2n - Huánuco
Activities: Climbing, Guided visits