- Aimed at people of all ages.
- Departures all year.
- Places to visit: City Tour (Pucallpa), Yarinacocha Lagoon (Pucallpa), and one of these 3 options of Tour to the Velo de la Novia Waterfall. "Aguaytia - Padre Abad - Ucayali, or to the Hirviente River". Honoria - Huánuco, or to the Regalia Waterfall.
- Do not be the only one of your friends who does not know PUCALLPA!
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Pucallpa: Pick up at Airport or Terrestrial Terminal.
CITY TOUR PUCALLPA
- Pick up from the Airport / Terrestrial Terminal and we go to the hotel in Pucallpa.
- 2:00 p.m. at 6:00 p.m. City Tour
- Pick up and transfer from the hotel and go to the Plaza de Armas of Pucallpa, Municipality, Cathedral, Public Clock Square, sighting of the Ucayali River and boats that go to other destinations.
- Tasting of regional seasonal fruits, observation of customs and typical foods in the Market 1.
- Visit to the "Pucallpa Natural Park". Observation of wild animals typical of the Amazon rainforest such as the jaguar, boas, birds (white heron, gray heron, puma heron, camungo, etc.), spider monkey, woolly monkey, black capuchin, white capuchin, black lizard, white lizard etc. .
- Visit to the NeoAmazonic Museum "Usko Ayar" by painter Pablo Amaringo Shuña and / or visit to the park "La Lupuna", the only ancestral tree in the city.
- Return to hotel and overnight.
LAGUNA DE YARINACOCHA
- Two (2) schedules available: From 8:00 am. at 12:00 p.m. // From 1:00 p.m. at 5:00 p.m.
- Pick up from the hotel to go to Puerto Callao; We will take a traditional Peke-Peke boat tour through the Yarinacocha Lagoon, enjoy the fresh air and the beautiful natural and unparalleled landscapes. We will also observe animals that live in the area.
- We continue our excursion in the Mestiza Artisan Community "11 de Agosto", where you can buy jewelry, baskets and hats made by hand.
- We will take a tour of the plantations of camu-camu (typical fruit of the region), depending on the season.
- View of the White Castle, lunch on the Ucayali coast (optional).
- Return to Puerto Callao.
- Transfer to the hotel. Overnight
Regalia Falls (Curimana) // Hirviente Honoria River (Mayantuyacu) // Cordillera de Cataratas - Aguaytía Cordillera Azul in Padre Abad.
- OPTION 1 - From 5:00 am. at 6:00 p.m.
- Pick up and departure from the hotel to the town of Curimaná, trip of 2 hours approx. via auto
- Then it will take us about 40 minutes. from Curimaná to Caserío Bello Horizonte.
- Arriving we embark on traditional boat from the area, to navigate to the ravine Regalia - 30 minutes approx.
- Then we will walk through the jungle for 30 minutes according to the physical, we arrive at the Regalia Waterfall, we will enjoy the nature, the fresh air and a refreshing bath.
- Picnic lunch
- Return to Pucallpa.
- OPTION 2 - From 5:00 am. at 6:00 p.m.
- Pick up and departure from the hotel to the district of Honoria - 2 hours approx. by land.
- Following our route, we will navigate the Pachitea river - 20 minutes approx.
- We will arrive at the port to start the walk surrounded by vegetation - 40 minutes approx. depending on the physical.
- Arrival at the Mayantuyacu Ceremonial Center, we will observe the impressive boiling river, we walk 5 more minutes to reach warm waters, where we will take a nice bath.
- Time to have lunch
- At opportune hour we undertake the return to Pucallpa.
- OPTION 3 - From 5:00 am. at 6:00 p.m.
- Pick up and departure from the hotel to the province of Padre Abad, Aguaytia - 3 hours approx. by land.
- On the way we will observe how the geography is changing.
- We cross the "second longest bridge in Peru", view of the UFO and visit the waterfall "Ducha del Diablo".
- We will pass through the natural open area "Boquerón del Padre Abad" and arrive at the waterfall "Velo de La Novia", where we can take a refreshing bath.
- We will return to Villa Aguaytia for lunch.
- Walk on the Boulevard.
- Return to Pucallpa.
- Transfer to the Airport / Bus station.
- End of service
- Transfers Airport-Terminal - Hotel - Airport.
- 3 nights accommodation.
- 3 breakfasts at the hotel.
- Security Kit
- Ground transportation:
- Fluvial Transport: Traditional boats.
- Tickets: to all attractions
- Tourist guide (Spanish and English).
- City Tour (Transport, guide, income).
- Yarinacocha lagoon.
- 3 options to visit Regalia Falls // Rio Hirviente // Cordillera de Cataratas-Aguatia-Cordillera Azul in Padre Abad.
- Monitoring of the permanent passenger.
- First day breakfast
- Lunches, dinners and extra drinks.
- Extra expenses.
- It is recommended to bring: Comfortable and comfortable shoes, drink plenty of liquid on your excursions, raincoat (long poncho) in rainy season, long-sleeved shirts, long pants, insect repellent, sunscreen, broad-brimmed hat for sunny days , binoculars, sunglasses, plastic bags, medicine and / or personal items, backpack or light briefcase per person, camera or camcorder.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- The tours described in the itinerary are provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hotel 3 star Río, Mercedes o similares.
- The Rio Hotel is located in the center of Pucallpa, 10 minutes from the airport, just one block from the Plaza de Armas of the city and 5 minutes from the Ucayali River; ideal central and strategic place to be able to move to different places of Pucallpa.
- It has 9 floors, equipped rooms and state-of-the-art technology to make your stay a moment of pleasure and relaxation. Its rooms have TV with cable, air conditioning, telephone, doors with electronic cards. and much more.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Veil of the Bride + Pucallpa + Baños del Curaka (Huanuco) - Ucayali
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Full Day Mayantuyacu - "El Río Hirviente" - Ucayali
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Thermalism
Catarata Regala, Río Hirviente, Cashibococha - 4d / 3n - Ucayali
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Half Day - Pucallpa Classic - Ucayali
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Cultural visits, Guided visits
3d / 2n - Magical Pucallpa + Hotel 3 Stars. - Ucayali
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits