DescriptionMeet the Sierra and Central Selva, the majestic Mantaro Valley, Huancayo and its surroundings aboard the Central Andean Railway.
- Relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery on the way to Huancayo.
- On the trip we will cross 69 tunnels, 58 bridges and 6 zigzags.
- We will enter the galley tunnel where the second highest railway point in the world is located at 4,782 meters above sea level.
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Routes in other vehicles (Included)
- Lima: Desamparados Station (Jr. Ancash 207 Cercado de Lima).
- Departure 7:00 am. (Check in: 6:00 a.m. - 6:50 a.m.).
- Confirmed departures 2019:
- >> April: 18 // May: 01 // June: 28
- >> July: 26 // October: 05 and 31 // November: 22
Travel by Train from Lima to Huancayo
- 7:00 am Departure from the station of Desamparados de Lima to the city of Huancayo.
- We will pass by the highest railway station in the world (Galera 4,781 masl) and we will arrive at the Mantaro Valley.
- During our journey from the coast to the mountains we will climb the Andes mountain range in 10 and a half hours through 69 tunnels, 58 bridges and 6 zigzags whose design and construction began in 1870 and ended in the city of Huancayo in 1908.
- During the tour there will be 3 stops: San Bartolomé, Galera and La Oroya.
- 8:00 p.m. Arrival to the Huancayo station (approx. Hour)
- Reception, transfer and installation in hotel in Huancayo.
Full Day - Valle del Mantaro
- Start: 10:30 am
- Departure from Huancayo.
- Hualhuas (Textilery).
- San Jerónimo (Silverware).
- Dairy plant (Tasting).
- Laguna de Paca (Boat ride).
- Wit (Piscigranja).
- Convent of Santa Rosa de Ocopa (The visit to the museum is from 9:00 am to 11:15 am and from 3:00 pm to 5:15 pm, every day except Tuesdays).
- Return to Huancayo.
- End: 7:00 pm
Full Day - Central Jungle - Tarma - Chanchamayo
- Start: 6:00 am
- Departure from Huancayo.
- Tarmatambo (Natural viewpoint).
- Tarma (Plaza de armas and Santa Ana church).
- Sanctuary of the Lord of Muruhuay.
- Carpapata (Natural viewpoint).
- Yanango Tunnel (Third longest tunnel in Peru).
- El Tirol Waterfall (01 hour round trip trekking).
- Pampa Michi (Ashánincas Native Community).
- Coffee Light Chanchamayo (Coffee and fruit processing plant)
- Return to Huancayo.
- End: 11:00 pm
Travel by Train from Huancayo to Lima
- 6:00 am Transfer from the hotel to the train station.
- 7:00 am Departure from the Huancayo station for the return trip to its place of origin.
- 8:00 pm Arrival at the Desamparados de Lima station (approx. Hour)
- End of our services.
- Train Ticket in Tourist Cars: Lima - Huancayo - Lima.
- Tourist Cars: Panoramic - Reclining seats - Breakfast and lunch included - Air conditioning - Tourist information - Literary wagon - Professional nurse - Bar - Mirador - Pisco Sour courtesy - Tourist information - Safe - Folkloric presentations - Crazy Hour.
- Transfers: Train Station - Hotel - Train Station.
- 2 days of excursion: According to the itinerary.
- 3 nights accommodation.
- Tourist Transport: Shared Service.
- Tourism Guide: In Spanish.
- Entrance Tickets: Boat ride in Paca Lagoon - El Ingenio Fish Farm - Santa Rosa de Ocopa Convent - El Tirol Waterfall.
- Permanent assistance throughout the program.
- Personal expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional).
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- CHILDREN: Up to 2 years old, they do not pay. From 3 years old, they pay as an adult.
- Tours are subject to change without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- The trip will last approximately 14 hours.
- To enter the station you must carry your full ticket.
- Being at the station 30 minutes before the departure time of the Train, in case of losing the Train there is no refund of the Travel Ticket and / or Tourist Package. Only passengers will be allowed access to the Lima and Huancayo Stations until 10 minutes before the departure time of the train.
- The company reserves the right to suspend the service in case of adverse weather conditions, social disorders or serious damage to the railway, in order to safeguard the physical integrity of passengers, and the passenger may travel at a later date.
- There is no refund of the ticket, it can only be transferred to another passenger or postpone the date of travel, for a single time within the current year, with an anticipation no less than 24 hours before the day and time of departure from Lima, by means of a communication to the company, upon payment of a penalty of 20% of the value of the tour package.
- It is forbidden for passengers to get on or off moving trains, open car doors or put their physical integrity at risk during the trip, otherwise the passenger will be removed from the Train.
- Respect the seat number and car number corresponding to your ticket.
- The company reserves the right to reassign the seats in the Huancayo-Lima section of the same class, if necessary.
- In the case of minors traveling without their parents' company, the respective notarial permits must be exhibited to board the train.
- The ambulatory sale within the Train is prohibited.
- Animals are not allowed in passenger cars.
- No entry will be allowed to people in a drunken state, or to passengers whose attitude alters order or disturbs others.
- The passengers will only be able to carry within the Train a small luggage, suitcases or packages that do not exceed 20 kgs. of weight as a whole and for no reason the luggage will be placed in the passageways. In the case of requiring 1 or 2 seats to place your luggage you must pay the cost of these.
- Passengers who do not comply with the provisions of the service or do not respect the observations of authorized personnel will be removed from the Train.
- The passenger has the obligation to respect the other provisions indicated by the Company.
- Passengers under 5 years old and over 60 years of age must present a Medical Certificate of good health in order to travel. In the event that passengers suffer from a pre-existing illness, the company will have no responsibility in this regard.
Hotel 2 star Gran Hotel Sicaya, Hotel Shelter, Casa Hotel Huancayo o Similares.
- The accommodations are located in the city of Huancayo.
- They have single, double, double and triple rooms. Equipped with private bathroom, alternating hot and cold water shower, toilet, flat screen TV, cable channels, wardrobe and / or clothes rack, towels, hotel soap, toilet paper and Wi-Fi.
- 24 hours reception, Check in - Check out: 12 noon.
- Accommodation in the establishments mentioned, is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Stone Forest Tour of Huayllay (Full Day) - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Archaeological visits
Canchayllo Tours - Jauja / Reserva Paisajistica - Junín
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Full Day - Nevado Huaytapallana - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Full Day - Tobogan de Meretari - Rio Tambo - Junín
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
4d / 3n - Central Forest (Coffee Route) - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Wine tasting, Cultural visits