DescriptionThe charm of the Peruvian jungle await you! Visit Tarapoto and live an unforgettable experience.
- Visit the waterfalls of Ahuashiyacu with a waterfall of 40 meters, where you can also immerse yourself and enjoy the diverse vegetation that surrounds it.
- Walk through the Blue Lagoon where you can appreciate the different species that inhabit the region.
- Meet the Carpishiyacu Waterfall a wonderful waterfall, surrounded by a lush high forest. Later you can relax in the Thermal Baths of San José.
- We will also visit Pucayaquillo where you can observe the diverse flora and fauna of the place.
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Tarapoto: Pick up at Airport or Terrestrial Terminal.
- 10:00 am Pick up from your hotel and departure to the Ahuashiyacu Waterfalls.
- 10:30 a.m. Arrival and 15 minute walk to the falls.
- Bath and relax
- 1:00 pm. Return to the Hotel.
- 3:00 pm. Departure to the city of Lamas.
- 3:40 pm. Arrival and City Tour through the main points of the city.
- Visit to the natural viewpoint.
- Visit the Wayku District, inhabited by Indians descendants of the hardened chancas who preserve their traditional ancestral customs.
- The natives of Lamas are of Andean and Quechua speaking origin and are naturally cheerful and welcoming.
- Visit to Lamas Castle.
- 7:00 p.m. Return to your hotel.
FULL DAY - LAGUNA AZUL
- 8:30 a.m. Departure from the hotel to the Sauce district.
- 11:00 am. Arrival at Laguna Azul Hotel where we will spend the day.
- Start of the motor boat ride through the Blue Lagoon.
- During the tour there is a visit to Caserío Dos de Mayo, where you can buy handicrafts and try some typical drinks of the area.
- Free time to rest in hammocks, swim in the lagoon or organize for a sport like volleyball or football.
- Return to the Hotel.
CASCADA DE CARPISHIYACU & SAN JOSE THERMAL BATHS
- 8:30 a.m. Departure from the hotel to the km. 32 of the interoceanic highway.
- 30 minute walk approx. On the tour you will see varieties of butterflies, frogs, birds and timber trees.
- First stop: Carpishiyacu waterfall. Refreshing bath
- Enjoy a Box Lunch.
- Later we will start a 10-minute walk to the Thermal Baths of San José, where you can relax in its waters.
- At the right time: Return to Tarapoto.
- 4:30 pm. Arrival at your hotel.
PUMARINRI AND PUCAYAQUILLO
- 9:00 am. Departure to the Huallaga Cañones, along the Marginal Sur highway. On the way we will meet the confluence of the Mayo and Huallaga rivers.
- 10:00 am Walk towards the Pucayaquillo Waterfall.
- On the way we will observe diversity of flora and birds of the place.
- When you reach the creek you can take a refreshing bath.
- Arrival at Pumarinri.
- Lunch in the hostel restaurant.
- After a short rest: Return to Tarapoto.
- At coordinated time: Transfer to the airport for your return trip.
- End of service
- Transfer Airport or Terminal Terrestre / Hotel (arrival and return).
- 3 nights accommodation at Hotel Tarapoto Inn 2 stars.
- Meals: 3 Breakfasts + 2 lunches + 1 box lunch.
- Cascades of Ahuashiyacu Tour + Lamas Tour.
- Laguna Azul Tour
- Carpishuyacu Waterfalls Tour.
- Tour Pumarinri and Pucayaquillo.
- Guided and attention only in Spanish language. ( Check availability and prices in other languages).
- Air or land tickets Lima / Tarapoto / Lima.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- Tips for service (optional).
- Children under 3 years old do not pay. They share the full service (tours, transfers, food, accommodation, etc.) with parents and / or accompanying adults.
- Children from 4 years old, pay published fee.
- The programs could, after coordination with the Operator, be adjusted to the schedules of their arrival and departure flights.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Hotel 2 star Hotel Tarapoto Inn o similares
- The Hotel Tarapoto Inn has a restaurant, Wi-Fi, cable TV in its rooms, air conditioning and private bathroom with shower, towels, toiletries, desk, bedding and fan. It has 24-hour reception, terrace, meeting facilities, shared lounge, tour desk and is only 3 km from the airport.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Cave of Palestine & Santa Elena Reserve - San Martin
Activities: Caving, Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides
Tarapoto 3d / 2n (Solo Tours) - San Martin
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Unforgettable Tarapoto - 4d / 3n - San Martin
Activities: Museums, monuments, Aerial Rides, Boat Rides
Cordillera Azul National Park - Walk - San Martin
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation