DescriptionLive an extraordinary adventure in the dense jungle of Iquitos! Discover the magic of the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve
- Experience a total connection with nature, walk inside the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve and learn about the different species that inhabit it.
- Learn about the different species of nocturnal animals while sailing under the light of the moon.
- Rest as an explorer in our camps in the middle of nature.
- Bird watching (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Iquitos: Pick up from Airport or Hotel.
- Coordinate directly with the Operator, after your purchase.
- We start from Iquitos by private car by road to the district of Nauta, for a time of one and a half hours.
- Then, in the MARAÑÓN river, a motor boat is boarded and we sail for 3 hours, to the SANTO DOMINGO surveillance post (YANAYACU-PUCATE).
- Then we continue sailing to the BUENOS AIRES community and we will prepare our camp.
- Then we will sail for 25 minutes to Lake HUAYLLA and see a number of birds such as: herons shanshos, camungos, river dolphins (gray and pink).
- In the evening night walk in order to observe tarantulas and other insects or rodents.
- We continue sailing in the motor boats for a time of 3 hours arriving at IRICAHUA, where we will camp and walk through the interior of the jungle.
- At night we will do a night navigation in order to observe alligators of different sizes, during the whole navigation we will always see different species of animals among: birds, turtles, possible anacondas, monkeys and rodents, etc.
Walk through the interior of the jungle
- Walks through the interior of primary jungle in order to search and see the different types of animals and know medicinal plants and trees, always keeping in mind the basic survival techniques.
- In the afternoon fishing for piranhas and other types of fish and watching the river wolves.
- At night night navigation, in order to observe the nocturnal animal species.
Return to Iquitos
- In the morning after breakfast we prepare to return sailing to the city of Nauta.
- Then we take private car to return to the city of Iquitos by road for a time of one hour and a half arriving in Iquitos at approximately 6:00 pm in the afternoon.
- End of the tour
- Tourist transport.
- Expedition equipment.
- Entrance to the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve.
- Bilingual tourist guide (Spanish / English).
- 3 nights of camping.
- Services in bar.
- Food in the city.
- Hotel in the city.
- Air tickets to or from Iquitos.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- Tips for service.
- It is recommended to bring: Long and short sleeve shirt, use light colors, long and short pants, swimwear, sunglasses, rain ponchos, flashlights, personal medicine, personal hygiene items, slippers and sandals.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- Base camp and stores for camping inside the National Reserve.
- For protection of the ecology there are no lodges, these are outside the area.
- Let us take you to the real National Reserve, we have a Tourist Services Contract in the RNPS Nro.004-2014 from 2015 to 2019.
- There are agencies that publish these services and take them to other different places.
Magic in the Jungle - Iquitos 3d / 2n - Loreto
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Hike through the National Reserve "Allpahuayo Mishana" - Loreto
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day - Comunidad de los Boras - Loreto
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides