DescriptionLive the journey of your dreams in the Tambopata National Reserve, enjoy the charms of nature in one of the most biodiverse areas of the world.
- Visit Kerenda Homet, a private conservation area where you can find the most representative plants of the Amazon and learn about them.
- Wake up your extreme side and go for an adventure by practicing line shooting or zip line.
- Relax with a boat trip on Lake Sandoval, after crossing the jungle to reach this wonderful area.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
Tambopata Tourist Corridor
- The Tambopata Ecotourism Corridor is located in the buffer zone of the Tambopata National Reserve, just 15 minutes from the city. It arose from the initiatives of former pioneers and residents of Madre de Dios.
- In the Corridor, quality and responsible services are offered, combining the natural, cultural and environmental aspects. Families have adapted their large grounds to provide a site full of vegetation, wildlife and much peace for its visitors.
- In this opportunity we will visit the following initiatives.
- 14: 00hrs Amazon Shelter: A wildlife rescue center, where shelter is provided to those animals in the area that have been victims of abuse and are in recovery.
- 16: 00hrs Kerenda Homet: It is a Private Conservation Area where we can find the most representative plants of the Amazon and learn about their uses and some curiosities.
- 17: 30hrs Return to the hotel.
- 07:30 pm Dinner at the best restaurant in the city.
- Overnight at hotel.
Adventure in the jungle
- 9: 00hrs Transfer to the port captaincy to board the boat that will take us to the center.
- 10: 00hrs Arrival at the adventure center, where we can carry out the following activities:
- Suspension bridge of 89 mt long at a height of 37 mt, above the tree tops of the jungle.
- Sport on the river with kayak, let yourself be carried by the flow, fight against the current.
- Shot line or zip line of 195 mt. long at a height of 27mt.
- 13: 00hrs Lunch
- 14: 00hrs Visit to the "Isle of Monkeys"
- 16: 00hrs Return to the city
Tambopata National Reserve - Sandoval Lake
- 7: 45hrs Transfer to the captaincy port to board the boat that will take us to the control point of the Tambopata National Reserve.
- 9: 00hrs We will arrive at the Control post where we will register and the park rangers will give us the necessary indications for the entrance to the Reserve. Ending with the brief explanation we will start the path to Lake Sandoval on a trail that has 3 km of walking, during the walk we can observe the first gifts that nature gives us in this natural paradise, such as trees of impressive size, exotic plants, colorful birds , insects, butterflies, some curious monkeys that appear and if we are lucky small mammals like Añujes, deer, squirrels, picuros among others; we will have to keep silent and be very attentive to observe them.
- After the exciting hike we will reach the majestic Sandoval Lake, take the small boats and begin to sail, our guide will explain to us the different species that the lake houses, very carefully we will go in search of the flag species that protects Lake Sandoval the wolf of river, we have to be very lucky to be able to visualize them since they are very sensitive to the prescencia of strangers.
- 13: 00hrs we will have our lunch of field, that normally are the famous juanes wrapped in sheets of bijau (typical plant of the Amazon similar to the leaf of the banana). We will have time to refresh ourselves on the lake shore and make small walks in the surroundings.
- 14: 00hrs We will start the walk back, with the guidance of the guide we will be more attentive and we can recognize some of the sounds that will accompany us on our way.
- 16: 00hrs We arrive in the city of Puerto Maldonado and our transportation will be waiting to take us to the hotel.
- 19: 00hrs Dinner and overnight at the hotel
END OF ADVENTURE
- 8: 00hrs Breakfast
- Transfer of passengers to the airport according to departure time.
- Transfers airport - hotel - airport or land terminal.
- 03 nights accommodation.
- Food 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 3 dinners.
- Tourist tickets.
- Tourist transport (land and river)
- Tourist guide.
- Air or land ticket to Puerto Maldonado.
- The schedules and order of the activities can vary according to the time of arrival and departure of flights, as well as weather conditions.
Other Refugio Kerenda HometKerenda Homet Refuge, Villa Hermosa or similar.
Colcapa de Guacamayos and Lago Sandoval - 4d / 3n - Madre de Dios
Activities: Hike, trekking, Zipline, Bird watching
Collpa de los Guacamayos - 2 Days - Madre de Dios
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Collpa de los Guacamayos - 3 Days - Madre de Dios
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Tambopata - Magic and Nature - Madre de Dios
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Tambopata and Lake Sandoval - 4d / 3n - Madre de Dios
Activities: Kayak, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Jungle Adventure: Giant River Wolves - 3d / 2n - Madre de Dios
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits