DescriptionEscape the city, let yourself be trapped by the charm of the Peruvian jungle. Pink dolphins, caimans, paiches, populations that still maintain their traditions and accommodation in the middle of the Amazon await you!
- Browse the world's largest river and experience the experience of spending the night in a lodge in the middle of the jungle.
- Learn from the hand of settlers your fishing technique! Come and fish piranhas in the river!
- Let the night fall and go for a night tour in the middle of the jungle.
- Let the sound of the birds guide you, wake up at dawn and observe the impressive range of birds that inhabit the jungle of Peru.
- Flavors that impact? Get ready to visit the Trapiche and taste the exquisite sugar cane juice.
- May the Amazon peoples infect you with your wisdom! Do not return without visiting the Yaguas! Come and practice your aim with pucuna, an ancient hunting instrument.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- I pick up at the airport.
ECOLOGICAL TOURISM AND CRAFTS
- Pick up at the airport
- Transfer to the jetty
- Sailing on the Amazon River to the lodge, a stop will be made on the Nanay River to enjoy colorful buffalos
- Arrival and accommodation
- Artisanal fishing tour. Learn local fishing techniques.
- Evening watching.
- Night Tour
- Return to the lodge, overnight
CAMINATAS, TRAPICHE VISIT, TASTING JUICE OF CAÑA
- Dawn tour through the jungle. Opportunity to practice bird watching.
- Ethnobotanical Walk
- Visit to Trapiche. Tasting of sugar cane juice.
- Time to hear Amazonian stories and legends
VIVENTIAL TOURISM AND ECOTOURISM
- Tour to the town Yagua to know their customs and traditions.
- Departure to the Rescue Center, sanctuary of Amazonian animals.
- Return to the hostel
FLORIDA NEIGHBORHOOD AND PEDRITO BACKGROUND
- Visit to the hamlet. You will know the lifestyle of the riverside.
- Navigation through the Amazon to the town of Barrio Florido. Visit the Fundo Pedrito where you will see caimans and paiche.
- Return to the City of Iquitos
- Bilingual guide specialized in jungle.
- Accommodation in cabins with bathroom and showers protected by mesh.
- Transport Iquitos-Hostel-Iquitos.
- Hot water in terms of tea, coffee, milk, available.
- Complete feed.
- Boots of Jebe.
- Re-confirmation of Tickets.
- Excursions according to the program.
- Transfers in / out airport / hostel.
- Bar consumption.
- Recharge of battery outside the generator's schedule.
It is recommended to bring:
- Long and short sleeve shirt
- Use light colors
- Long and short trousers
- Rain Ponchos
- Personal Medicine
- Articles of Personal Hygiene
- Shoes and Sandals
There is no electricity 24 hours. From 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. the lodge has an electric generator. After that time for lighting, oil lamps are used.
Lodge Amazon Eco Tours – Lodge
- Located at 35Km. NE of the city of Iquitos, sailing 1 hour and 20 minutes in a typical boat on the Amazon River.
- The lodge is built with a natural rustic design (wooden infrastructure and roofs with leaves).
- The rooms are cabins that are protected with mesh to prevent the entry of insects.
- In addition, it has its own bathroom and shower. There is a restaurant where you can enjoy the typical dishes.
- Also, to have a Bar; where you can enjoy exotic drinks and local beer, as well as soft drinks, etc.
Pacaya Samiria - the Jungle of Mirrors - 3d / 2n - Loreto
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Routes in other vehicles, Guided visits
Iquitos Package - Tres Ríos Amazonas, Nanay, Momon - 3d / 2n - Loreto
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Cultural visits
Hike through the National Reserve "Allpahuayo Mishana" - Loreto
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Iquitos Ribereño: Community Bora, Pilpintuwasi and F. Pedrito - Loreto
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides