S/. 432USD 105
4d / 3n Complete Central Jungle
4 days and 3 nights
72 hours before the trip
Minimum of Passengers
4d / 3n Complete Central Jungle
Experience an adventure in Chanchamayo, discover the majesty and biodiversity of this beautiful region of the country.
- Spend a day of relaxation in the crystal clear waters of the Bayos waterfall and Veil of Bride.
- Visit Oxampampa, on the way you can enjoy the viewpoint of Mesapata, where you can appreciate the differentiation of climate change between the jungle and the mountains.
- Cross the dense jungle and enjoy the natural water tunnels and natural slides, fun is assured.
- La Merced: Land Terminal.
VALLE DEL PERENÉ
- 9:30 am tour of the Chanchamayo Valley, visit the PTE. Pendant Kimiri, the native asleep.
- We will arrive at Villa Progreso, where we will observe the union of the two rivers THE NATIONAL COMMUNITY OF PAMPA MICHI (ETNIA ASHANINKA).
- Then we will continue to the Perené District, in this route we will observe the orange cultivation "VALENCIA" and we will enter LA CATARATA DE BAYOS y VELO DE LA NOVIA, relaxing in the crystalline waters and natural poses of the ravine.
- Boat trip on the riverside, the rest of the afternoon we will visit THE MINIPLANTA PROCESSING COFFEE (Tasting of Coffee and Typical liqueurs).
- Return to the Merced.
- 8:30 am Departure to the province of Oxapampa (Cerro de Pasco), along the route we will visit: San Luis de Shuaro District, El Mirador de Mesapata (panoramic view), differentiation of climate change between jungle and sierra.
- Arrival to Oxapampa; Brief City Tours (visit to the German Austro Houses, Plaza de Armas, Santa Rosa Church), Exhibition of Dairy Products (La Floralp).
- We will arrive to the District of Chontabamba where we will enter Tunqui Cave (Stalactites and Stalagmites).
- We will visit El Trapiche Artesanal de Guarapo, the Breeding of Trout and the Plaza de Armas de Chontabamba (Chontabamba Church). We will visit Rancho Ruffner (OPTIONAL).
- Return to La Merced.
- 10:30 am Departure to the Gergonia, we cross the Suspension Bridge Kimiri, we make a 30 minute walk, in the course of the way we will taste exotic fruits.
- Then we will enter the old gold laundry.
- Continuing with the road we enter the Burgundy ravine where we find natural water tunnels, natural slides and climb rocks hung in vines, we enter the forest.
- We return to the City of La Merced.
TOUR LA MERCED - SAN RAMON
- 10:00 am We will depart, we will visit La Merced Square, later the Tirol Waterfall (40-min walk) observing Flora and Fauna.
- We will also visit El Mirador La Cruz (panoramic view of La Merced).
- Typical lunch.
- Visit to the Botanical Garden (great variety of native plants).
- Zoo Gallito De Las Rocas (optional).
- Coffee Tasting.
- Return To The City Of La Merced.
- Transfers: bus station / accommodation / bus station.
- Specialized Guidance.
- 3 nights accommodation.
- 4 breakfasts.
- Entrance tickets to the tourist sites according to the program.
- Personalized attention.
- Lunches and dinners.
- Extra expenses.
- Boat rides (incluida)
- Flora, wildlife observation (incluida)
- Hike, trekking (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Not applicable on holidays or long weekends.
- It is recommended to bring slippers, light clothes, swimwear, coat, insect repellent, sunglasses, hat.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- Service can be provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
hotel-2-estrellasEden o similares
- Hostal "El Edén": Cozy and central meeting point in your stay in Chanchamayo. Comfortable rooms, comfort and services for a pleasant experience in the Central Selva.
- Check In / Check Out: 12:00 pm (noon).
- The accommodation in the aforementioned establishment is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Cancellation PolicyCancellations 3 days before the date of the trip: 50% of refund
S/. 432USD 105