DescriptionUndertake an unforgettable adventure! Let yourself be conquered by the charm of nature
- Experience a night walk through the dense jungle and learn about the different species that dominate when the sun does not shine.
- Take a boat ride on the Cumaceba River, where you can observe various species such as macaws, toucans, monkeys and many more in their natural habitat.
- Feel the magic of the communal forest on the Yarapa River, a dazzling and enchanting place due to its biodiversity and beautiful landscapes.
- Bird watching (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Iquitos: Pick up from Airport or Hotel.
- Coordinate directly with the Operator, after your purchase.
Amazon River - Pink Dolphins
- Arrival to the city of Iquitos.
- Reception and transfer to the city of Nauta by private car.
- Transport by boat - motor "Pamacari", we will sail for two hours and on the way we will appreciate the union of the Marañón and Ucayali rivers, where the majestic Amazon River is born.
- Time to look for and appreciate the famous gray and pink dolphins.
- We continue navigating the calm waters of the Yarapa River.
- Reception in hostel
- After sailing in motor boat or walk, in order to look for monkeys and birds of different species.
- Night walk to look for tarantulas and other nocturnal insects.
- Overnight at the hostel.
- Departure in a small-small boat by the Cumaceba river, we will observe different species of colorful birds such as macaws, toucans and others.
- Walk to search and observe monkeys in their own habitat and other species such as otters, parrots, sloths, return to the lodge and typical lunch.
- In the afternoon we will take a walk along a Cocha (lake), an opportunity to observe alligators and nocturnal birds at the return of the trip in the same way we would have the opportunity to find and find snakes and other species.
- Overnight at the hostel.
Navigation and walk to the interior of the jungle.
- Navigation to the yarapa community reserve, search and observation of prehistoric birds and cornuta.
- Fishing of Piranhas and other species, also search and observation of otters or river wolves within the jungle.
- Camping - Overnight in tents or hammocks, protected with mosquito nets, which we provide.
- Night excursion, in order to listen and observe different types of insects or nocturnal animals.
Dawn in the Jungle
- 5:00 am Walk around the area to watch the sunrise and hear the birds awakening.
- Return to the lodge, swimming in a suitable place.
- Return to the city of Nauta.
- 5:00 pm Return to the city of Iquitos.
- Tourist transport (land and water)
- Food for the days of the tour in the jungle.
- Bilingual tourist guide (Spanish / English).
- Basic equipment for each activity.
- Entrances to the yarapa communal reserve
- 3 nights accommodation.
- Air tickets to or from Iquitos.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- Tips for service.
- This tour is flexible and you can perform all activities, hiking, canoeing, bird watching, sport fishing, adventure tourism and adventure.
- This tour is not within the National Reserve but it does have a very good jungle.
- It is recommended to bring: Long and short sleeve shirt, use light colors, long and short pants, swimwear, sunglasses, rain ponchos, flashlights, personal medicine, personal hygiene items, slippers and sandals.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The lodge has private rooms and full services.
- We offer camping equipment for those interested in camping inside the jungle, on the Yarapa River.
Magic in the Jungle - Iquitos 3d / 2n - Loreto
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Pacaya Samiria - the Jungle of Mirrors - 3d / 2n - Loreto
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Routes in other vehicles, Guided visits
Full Day Iquitos - Rio + Flowering Bath - Loreto
Activities: Mysticism, shamanism, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Hike through the National Reserve "Allpahuayo Mishana" - Loreto
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits