DescriptionDiscover the paradise of Tarapoto. Walk through its jungle and its main attractions
- Visit the Punta de Gallinazo viewpoint and see the beauty of the Blue Lagoon.
- Taste the Rio Mayo coffee and see if it is the best coffee in Peru.
- You can cool off in the waters of the Ahuashiyacu Waterfalls.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Airport or land terminal of Tarapoto.
Located 22 km north marginal road Fernando Belaunde Terry,
- 3:00 pm Tour of the Plaza de Armas and the Ethnic Museum Los Chancas. We will also visit the Third Floor Mirador, Lamas Castle (Optional Entrance) and the Quechua Native Village Lamista (Barrio Waycu).
- 7:00 pm Return.
LAGUNA AZUL - SAUCE
Located 53 km from Tarapoto.
- 9:00 am We will visit the Sauce District, crossing the Huallaga River on a platform or a captive raft called trimaran. Then we head towards the Point of Gallinazo Viewpoint, and we can enjoy a tasting of drinks or welcome cocktail.
- Lunch à la carte (typical food).
- You can relax with a boat ride, horse ride, hammocks, a refreshing swim and other nautical activities.
- 6:00 pm Return.
MOYOBAMBA AND RIOJA
Located at 105 km marginally north Fernando Belaunde Terry
- 7:30 am Tasting of the best Rio Mayo coffee. Then we will visit the thermal and medicinal baths of San Mateo.
- We continue with a tour of the orchard Agro Oriente, then we head towards the Plaza de Moyobamba where you can enjoy a typical lunch in El Milán,
- We will know the source of the Rio Tioyacu where we will meet amazing caves, grottos and you can enjoy a refreshing bath
- We will visit the Chuchucenter and mini zoo of birds.
- 8:00 pm Return.
Located to 14km cart Tarapoto.
- 10:00 am We head for the town of Yurimaguas where we will visit the viewpoint of the Escalera mountain range.
- Walk through the jungle where you can enjoy a refreshing swim.
- 1:00 pm Return.
- Transfers airport - hotel - airport
- Tourist transport
- Tour guide
- Tourist Tickets
- Typical à la carte lunch in Laguna Azul and Alto Moyobamba.
- Tickets Lima - Tarapoto - Lima.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Tarapoto Adventure - 4d / 3n - Food + Hotel - San Martin
Activities: Museums, monuments, Horseback rides, Boat Rides
Unforgettable Tarapoto - 4d / 3n - San Martin
Activities: Museums, monuments, Aerial Rides, Boat Rides
Tarapoto and Su Encanto - 4d / 3n - San Martin
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides
Waterfalls of Carpishuyacu - San Martin
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits