DescriptionAncient constructions, vineyards, exquisite honeys and liquors and adventure sports Everything you need to relax!
- Get out of the city and go and get to know the Catapalla area. During your visit, let yourself be enveloped by the stories of the Casa Encantada.
- Taste exquisite wines and piscos in a traditional village cellar.
- Feel the extreme adrenaline and practice canoeing or go on a quad bike ride
- Do not return to Lima without encouraging yourself to practice canopy or abseiling! Take the adventurer out of you!
- Rafting (Included)
- Wine tasting (Included)
- ATV (Included)
- Lunahuaná: The traveler will arrive at his own hotel in Lunahuaná, prior coordination with the Operator.
Bridges, Haunted Houses, Honeys and Wines
- The traveler arrives at the hotel in Lunahuaná, prior coordination with the Operator.
- You will be installed in the Hotel "Brisas del Sol".
- 3:00 pm Pick up at the hotel. You will know the area of Catapalla, where you will have the option of walking horses (additional cost)
- The tour will continue with a tour of the Casa Encantada.
- You will also visit Apiculture Center "My Sunflowers" - bees breeding. And the Vitivinícola Winery "Reina de Lunahuaná", you will have a tour of the facilities and you will know the elaboration of piscos and wines. It includes wine tasting and time to buy products.
- Continue the tour with a City Tour by Lunahuaná and access to a craft fair where you can acquire beautiful memories.
ATV or Canoeing
- You will be picked up at the hotel to start the activity you have selected (canoeing or quad bikes).
Canopy or Rápel practice
- Pick up at hotel for Canopy Practice or Rápel (optional).
- End of the Tour
- Excursions to the mentioned sites.
- 2 nights accommodation in a 2 star hotel.
- Tasting of wines and Piscos
- Practice of 1 sport per person (canoeing or quad bike)
- I pick up at the hotel to start tours and activities.
- Guided in Spanish.
- Payment for additional sport Canopy or Rápel (S / .70.00).
- Others not specified.
- Boating or ATV (S / 35.00).
- Transportation Lima- Lunahuaná -Lima.
- The traveler can choose between canoeing or ATV as activity. If you wish to practice both you must add S / 35.00.
- The packages start every day. The traveler can select the desired date.
- Rate does not apply for holidays.
- It is recommended to bring: hats or caps, backpack or small bag, sunglasses, sunscreen, insect repellent, hiking shoes, etc.
- Rate valid for double, matrimonial or triple rooms.
- Children up to 3 years old, do not pay. They share service with parents and / or accompanying adults.
- Children from 4 to 9 years old pay S / .15 less than the published rate.
- From 10 years, pay full fee.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you do not attend the service, it will be considered as "Made" without any Claims or Returns.
Hotel 2 star Brisas del Sol o similares
- Hotel Brisas del Sol offers accommodation in Lunahuaná, as well as free WiFi, a restaurant and year-round outdoor pool. It is provided, if required, free private parking. There is also a flat-screen TV. The reception is open 24 hours a day.
- Services: Swimming pool, Wi-Fi, Hot water, Television, Cable.
- The accommodation in the aforementioned establishment will depend on the availability for the date of the trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category establishment.
Larco Museum + Lunch + City Tour - Lima
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Vip City Tour Lima: Specialized - Lima
Activities: Museums, monuments, Guided visits, Historical visits
Caral Archaeological Tourism Circuit - Aspero - Lima
Activities: Museums, monuments, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits