DescriptionEnjoy a unique experience in the Cordillera Blanca Pure air, extensive valley, very white mountains, turquoise lagoons and millenary culture!
- Be part of a unique experience visiting Chavin de Huantar, discover the amazing legacies of our ancestors.
- It is shocked with the beauty of Laguna 69. One of the most beautiful in the Cordillera Blanca!
- Do not go without walking up to more than 5000 meters. Visiting the Pastoruri Glacier "The Climate Change Route"!
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Huaraz: Pick up at the Bus Terminal.
- If you want to pick up at the airport, you must add S / .50 to the cost of the service.
- >> Important: Service not available in High Seasons of Holy Week and National Holidays.
LAGUNAS DE LLANGANUCO TOUR
- Morning of arrival and reception at the bus terminal after that we will transfer you to the hotel that we have chosen for your happy stay in our city. At the hotel you will be offered breakfast and then start our first day of tour.
- On this day we will enter the Huascaran National Park and see the highest mountain in Peru, the Huascaran 6768 meters above sea level.
- We will also visit the ancient city buried by the earthquake and avalanche of 1970 Yungay-Campo Santo now a World Heritage Site.
- We began our visit starting in the north of Huaraz, arriving at the town of Carhuaz to enjoy the traditional ice cream prepared and the photographic shots of the main square, we went to Yungay to visit the city buried in '70, the Campo Santo.
- Then we will ascend to the Chinancocha lagoon in Llanganuco, we will have boat ride.
- After we descend and go to Caraz for the visit and shopping of the delicacies prepared by hand.
- Returning to Huaraz we visit the village of Taricá artisans.
CHAVÍN ARCHAEOLOGICAL TOUR
- To make this tourist circuit our departure will be at 8 am and we will go to the southern part of the city of Huaraz, we will pass through the city of Recuay and in Catac we take the detour to the Callejón de los Conchucos.
- The first stop will be in Querococha Lagoon (4200m), here we get views of Andean contrast landscapes (lagoon, ichu, mountains).
- Then the ascent towards the tunnel of Cahuish, to pass towards the Valley of the Conchucos.
- We continue with 2 and a half hours of travel, we will visit the magnificent Archaeological Center of Chavín, which is one of the most beautiful and oldest monuments of the Andes of Peru.
- Then we have the tourist lunch in the chosen restaurant.
- We conclude our Chavín tour with the visit to the National Museum of Chavín.
- Return to Huaraz, dinner and overnight.
THE ROUTE OF CLIMATE CHANGE "PASTORURI"
- This day we will go to the south of the city of Huaraz, this view begins in the Carpa sector, being the first place to visit the Patococha lagoon for the presence of wild ducks, then gasified water that is natural filtration of the soil.
- Continuing the visit we arrived Pumapa Shimi lake of 7 endless colors and the forest of Puyas Raymondi the most representative plant of the Andes.
- Finally, we will visit the snow-covered Pastoruri to take pictures and explore its frozen lagoon and the ice walls.
- Return to Huaraz.
- Farewell group at the hotel.
- End of services.
- Transfers from terminal to hotel and vice versa.
- All transfers in the tours by comfortable buses.
- Official tourist guide in Spanish.
- 2 nights accommodation.
- Daily breakfast according to hotel policies and letter.
- Tourist tickets
- Bus / National flight
- Daily feeding on the tours (lunches and dinners).
- Personal expenses.
- Service not available in High Seasons of Holy Week and National Holidays.
- The clothes to bring is according to the season and activity to be carried out. In the Andean sun or summer months (mid-April to October), if you plan to do conventional tourism by bus; It is recommended to bring light clothes for the day and clothing that shelters for the nights and if you plan to travel during the rainy season (November to April), it is advisable to bring waterproof clothing.
- If you plan to develop other activities around the city of Huaraz, such as camping, hiking, ice climbing, cycling, etc. It is recommended to wear the appropriate clothing and / or equipment.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary. The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Hotel 2 star Suiza Peruana, Hotel Bungalows Villa Valencia o similares.
- Hotel Suiza Peruana is located in Huaraz and offers accommodation, Wi-Fi and parking. Its rooms have Cable TV and some even have a balcony or patio. All rooms have a private bathroom with a shower. The establishment has a 24-hour reception and also offers a car rental service.
- The accommodation in the indicated hotel (Swiss Peru), depends on the availability of spaces.
- If there are no seats, you will be offered accommodation in a hotel of similar category and services.
- Check in - 1st day: 12:00 pm.
- Check out - last day: 12:00 pm.
Huaraz: Full Day - Callejón de Huaylas / Laguna de Llanganuco - Ancash
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Full Day Huaraz - Querococha Lagoon - Chavín Temple - Ancash
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits