DescriptionHuaraz awaits you! Explore the routes of the Cordillera Blanca
- We will cross part of the Callejón de Huaylas and Conchucos, enjoying the spectacle of the Cordillera Blanca in its path.
- Overnight will be in the villages of the Callejón de Conchucos, where we can be in contact with some of their customs
- We will make an art visit in Chacas, the village of master craftsmen in the town of Conchucos.
- Explore the city of San Marcos and learn about the activities that take place there.
- Learn from our cultural legacy in the archaeological temple of Chavin de Huantar.
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Huaraz: Reception in Terminal Terrestre.
ARRIVAL IN HUARAZ - QUEBRADA ULTA - CHACAS
- According to your arrival time in the city of Huaraz: Pick up from the bus station and transfer to the operator's offices.
- We will start our tour from the City of Huaraz and on the way we will make our first stop in the city of Carhuaz, beautiful city, which is characterized by making the most delicious ice cream of the Callejón de Huaylas.
- Then we will continue our journey through the highest tunnel in the world, and begin our visit to the viewpoints from where you can see beautiful mountains of the Cordillera Blanca, such as the Huascarán, the snowy Ulta, Contrahierbas, we can also appreciate the endemic flora of the high Andean of the area.
- Finally we will arrive to the city of Chacas where we can visit the wood sculpture workshops of the Don Bosco congregation, whose delicacy and high quality allow them to be works that are exported to Italy.
- Walk through the city.
- Dinner and overnight in the city of Chacas.
CHACAS - HUARI - SAN MARCOS
- 7:00 am - Very early, after a delicious breakfast, we will start to visit the towns of the Conchucos alley, like Pomayucay, which houses one of the most beautiful churches in Ancash with a spectacular architecture similar to the church of San Pedro de Rom .
- Then we continue our journey to the city of Huari, typical and traditional city of Conchucos, and where are beautiful attractions such as La Laguna de Purhuay, one of the largest in the Cordillera Blanca and where you can practice the sport of Kayaking (optional, on behalf of the traveler, cost not included).
- Then we will continue our visits to the María Jiray waterfalls of great beauty.
- Finally we will go to the city of San Marcos, the richest city of Ancash, where we will spend the night.
SAN MARCOS - ARCHAEOLOGICAL CENTER OF CHAVIN DE HUANTAR - HUARAZ
- 8:00 am Breakfast.
- Departure from the hotel to start the Chavín Tour.
- In the course you can visit the lagoon of Querococha, one of the largest in the Cordillera Blanca.
- You can also see the chain of glaciers that includes this mountain range.
- Then we will pass through the Kawish tunnel (4,650 masl) to finally reach the town of Chavín de Huántar, where we will visit the archaeological site and have lunch.
- Return to Huaraz and transfer to the Terminal Terrestre to take the bus to Lima.
- End of our service.
- Transfers during the tours.
- Bilingual specialized guide.
- 2 nights accommodation.
- Entrances to the tourist attractions.
- Pickups for tours.
- Food: 3 breakfasts + 3 lunches + 3 dinners.
- Arrival tickets to Huaraz and return from Huaraz.
- Box lunch, snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Personal purchases (gifts, souvenirs).
- Service also applies for Easter, Independence Day, New Year.
- However, due to being High Season dates, you must make the EARLY PURCHASE (maximum up to 15 days before the trip). Otherwise, you CAN NOT ensure the availability of accommodation and attention for those days.
- It is recommended to bring only the essentials as we will be moving from accommodations: Warm clothes for the nights (minimum temperatures of up to 5 °); poles and light clothes for the mornings with a lot of sun; Sunscreen.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be offered in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Inn Alojamiento "Pilar" (Chacas) / "Las Magnolias" (San Marcos)
- Basic accommodations in the villages of Conchucos, family homes in rustic adobe houses, where there is no major infrastructure, but comfortable and clean
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Land Privado (propio del Operador)
- We have adequate units for your comfort and safety.
- Monitored vehicles with MTC circulation permit.
- Insurance against all Risk / SOAT.
- Comfortable, safe and with all the permits and licenses in order.
Nevado de Pastoruri / Climate Change Route / Puyas - Ancash
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day Huaraz - Callejon de Huaylas - Laguna Llanganuco - Ancash
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Huaraz: Full Day - Callejón de Huaylas / Laguna de Llanganuco - Ancash
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Full Day Huaraz - Querococha Lagoon - Chavín Temple - Ancash
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits