S/. 336USD 82
3d / 2n Central Jungle Adventure
3 days and 2 nights
24 hours before the trip
Minimum of Passengers
3d / 2n Central Jungle Adventure
Live an adventure in Chanchamayo, discover the majesty and biodiversity of this beautiful region of the country.
- Spend a relaxing day in the crystal clear waters of the Bayos and Velo de Novia waterfall.
- Visit Oxampampa, on the way you can enjoy the viewpoint of Mesapata, where you can appreciate the differentiation of climate change between the jungle and the mountains.
- Experience the route of Indiana Jones, through the dense jungle, natural water tunnels, natural slides to reach the Las Reynas waterfall and enjoy a whirlpool.
- La Merced: Terrestrial terminal.
VALLE DEL PERENE
- 9:30 am tourist tour through the Chanchamayo Valley, we will visit El PTE. Pendant Kimiri, the sleeping native.
- We will arrive at the Villa Progreso viewpoint, where we will observe the union of the two rivers THE NATIVE COMMUNITY OF PAMPA MICHI (ETNIA ASHANINKA).
- Then we will continue to the Perené District, in this route we will observe the cultivation of the Orange "VALENCIA" and we will enter the BREED AND VELO DE LA NOVIA CATARACTA, relax in the crystalline waters and natural pools of the creek.
- Boat ride on the river bank, the rest of the afternoon we will visit THE MINI-PROCESSING PROCESSOR OF COFFEE (Tasting of Coffee and Typical liquors).
- Return to Mercy
- 8:30 am Departure to the province of Oxapampa (Cerro de Pasco), along the route visit: The District of San Luis de Shuaro, El Mirador de Mesapata (panoramic view), differentiation of climate change between forest and mountains.
- Arrival in Oxapampa; Brief City Tours (visit to the German Austro Houses, Plaza de Armas, Santa Rosa Church), Dairy Products Exhibition (La Floralp).
- We will arrive at the Chontabamba District where we will enter the Tunqui Cave (Stalactites and Stalagmites).
- We will visit El Trapiche Artesanal de Guarapo, The Trout Farm and Chontabamba Plaza de Armas (Chontabamba Church). Upon return we will visit the Ruffner Ranch (OPTIONAL).
- Return to La Merced.
INDIANA JONES TOUR
- Departure 10:30 am towards the adventure, we cross the Kimiri Suspension Bridge, start the walk along the path inside the forest, in the course of the way we will observe medicinal plants.
- We will enter the water route to experience the adventure within the mysterious jungle, we will find natural water tunnels, natural slides and climb rocks hung in lianas, to reach the Las Reynas waterfall where we will take a relaxing whirlpool (lunch).
- We return to the City of La Merced.
- Transfers: bus station / accommodation / bus station.
- Specialized guidance
- 2 nights accommodation.
- 3 breakfasts
- Entrance tickets to tourist places according to the program.
- Personalized attention
- First aid kit.
- Lunches and dinners.
- Extra expenses.
- Boat rides (incluida)
- Flora, wildlife observation (incluida)
- Hike, trekking (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Not applicable on holidays or long weekends.
- It is recommended to bring slippers, light clothes, swimwear, coat, insect repellent, sun glasses, hat.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
hotel-2-estrellasEden o similares
- Check In / Check Out: 12:00 pm (noon).
- Hostal "El Edén": Cozy and central meeting point during your stay in Chanchamayo. Comfortable rooms, comfort and services for a pleasant experience in the Central Selva.
- The accommodation in the aforementioned establishment is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Cancellation PolicyCancellations 3 days before the date of the trip: 50% of refund
S/. 336USD 82